Have You Received This Week's Newsletter?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have You Received This Week's Newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 31 43.7%
  • No

Votes: 40 56.3%

• Total voters
No newsletter here either.

So how do I order the exclusive if I don't get the password option newsletter?

Will I be SOL?

*ss*

Very nice too that it states that newslettersubscribers will get a 2 hour 'priority' window to preorder a certained piece soon, when it takes them 15 times as long to get all the emails out

Remember, after this one we'll be able to log in at any time and get the newsletter. So we won't be waiting to recieve it.

Super Serg said:
No newsletter here either.

So how do I order the exclusive if I don't get the password option newsletter?

Will I be SOL?

*ss*

It has been posted more then once that if you do not recieve your newsletter that the sideshow staff will personally help you set up your password.

Jesse:D

At the rate these newsletters are going, Sideshow's going to personally be helping a bunch of people set passwords up. :banghead

My wife's email arrived at 10:30 this morning, but I have yet to receive my secondary address email.

Like lcummins, I voted "yes," but could also have voted "no."

I received the newsletter at my primary email address — the one attached to my Sideshow account — on Friday at 10:19 PM EST.

However, it's a no-show at two alternate email addresses, neither of which is attached to a Sideshow account.

tol.jpg

Wow, I actually received this weeks newsletter! I've only ever had one SS newsletter, and since then none have come through. But I'm glad they are working now!

Finally got one (be it two days later than normal), but not on my original address. My newsletter arrived on the Email address I added this Saturday. I thought the newsletters were sent Friday? :confused:

I was told that it would take a couple of extra days. So hang in there until Wednesday.

Yikes! Wednesday! That seems to be cutting it a little close if you run into a problem. Doesn't give them much time to help you out if it never arrives. Still waiting...

Back