Action Figure HASLAB: Sentinel Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The major problem with this, is that it's making me want to go back and pick up a bunch of X-Men figures that I don't have.

The Marvel Legends look kinda crummy. The MAFEX seem to be overpriced, and the Mezco stuff, I just can't get into the cloth outfits on that smaller scale.

The major problem with this, is that it's making me want to go back and pick up a bunch of X-Men figures that I don't have.

The Marvel Legends look kinda crummy. The MAFEX seem to be overpriced, and the Mezco stuff, I just can't get into the cloth outfits on that smaller scale.

I've been getting the Mafex figures and they're a little pricey but totally worth it IMO.

I have a feeling a lot of people are picking up multiples. This is the perfect figure for building a small army lol

The marvel legends and mafex Being action figures is not the look (exposed joints all over) i want to collect so mezco is the only choice for me. I already have cyclops and will pick up Gambit when released.

It does look good, even if I like the colors better in the Character sheet lol

What are the perks to backing the project?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the stretch goals will probably be an additional tentacle since the original ToyBiz BAF included two

I want an animated series Morph figure

?Wolverine! Pull back....!!!?

**** lasers go PHEW PHEW PHEW PHEW****

It?s Morph! Can?t you feel it?

Morph?!

I don?t sense ... anything

It does look good, even if I like the colors better in the Character sheet lol

What are the perks to backing the project?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You get a toddler sized Sentinel?

This isn’t going to be available later. This is the only chance to purchase the figure. The main perk of backing it is getting it made.

One of the stretch goals will probably be an additional tentacle since the original ToyBiz BAF included two

I want an animated series Morph figure

?Wolverine! Pull back....!!!?

**** lasers go PHEW PHEW PHEW PHEW****

It?s Morph! Can?t you feel it?

Morph?!

I don?t sense ... anything

I'd be annoyed if a tentacle was a stretch goal, I really thing 2 should be included for the price. I want swap out face parts, laser eyes, hand blast effects, or battle damaged pieces.

5181 backers as of now. This baby is getting funded today. Impressive.

5,768 at of 9:30 PST. No way this doesn't get funded by this afternoon. I was initially passing because I don't have any Legends but I always loved the Sentinels and I have a year to get more mutants to put around it. :lol

8Us4GDO.jpg

House of X Powers of X wave coming next year

I’m guessing that Professor / Fantomex and the traditional Marvel Girl will be figures from that wave

House_of_X.jpg

Back