Hasbro's INDY Figures: Wave 3 ("The Last Crusade")

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trev check out BBTS or Mike at Razors Edge one or both should have cases you can order.

Just picked up Mutt w/ his bike. Need to sculpey up a hat for him. Anyone know where I can find a good pic of his hat?

Page 264 of "The Complete Making of..." book has one.

Now that I've had a chance to enjoy the LC wave a bit, I gotta say...I would really like to see Sideshow produce a 1:6 figure of the Grail Knight...
2749032808_1e0879d5cc_b.jpg

I just know that the Sideshow team could really do this guy justice....
As it is, this Hasbro version is one of the finest figures in their IJ collection...

Sadly I think after December/January (the next Raiders wave) this line is dead. Hasbro killed it with all their Mutts. *Sigh* and all I wanted was a complete and updated to modern collection of the vintage figures.

Well they finally hit our shelves. Barely.

I found Henry, Young Indy and Indy today---1 of each and that's all they had. :rolleyes:

It's possible you came across the revision case that everyone is talking about: the case has Indy, Young Indy and Henry Sr. with peg-warmers Indy and Mutt from Wave 2. No Vogel, Elsa or Grail Knight. I've been finding this revision all over the place. Yet another reason why this line won't last much longer into next year.

I literally had to hide a whole peg worth of figures at walmart for them to put out another case 3 days later. I got every figure I needed from The Last Crusade line that way.:rotfl

interesting...
Yeah, it's a revision wave for the LC figures that contain more older stuff. Had that same wave you two found at my local WM too...

At least I got a Henry to open (great figure)....still hoping to get the Col. and Elsa...

I was just at Toys R Us and there wasn't a single Indy Figure to be found anywhere. It's possible that they are reorganizing, but I've never had them just disappear like that. I was looking for the new Mighty Muggs.

I was just at Toys R Us and there wasn't a single Indy Figure to be found anywhere. It's possible that they are reorganizing, but I've never had them just disappear like that. I was looking for the new Mighty Muggs.

That's what I was doing, but I picked these up for a friend.

Still no sign of Wave 3 anywhere here, but I did pick up the Akator Playset (redone/painted Mustafar one).

Back