Hasbro's C-3PX Build a figure sets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C-3px was a 3p0 Series Protocal Droid from the Old droids comics in the mid 80's he was a Protocal droid Rebuilt as a Gladiator for the star wars equilivant of "robot death-match" or "battle bots". Thing is, he, like all droids, went a LONG time without a memory wipe, and developed a personality, so he took off. Ends up as an assassin droid. it was a One-off, kinda goofy story, but the design was very cool. And yes, He DID have all those built-in weapons, they were just able to hide inside his body, like Robocops gun. be nice if the lasers were removeable, but we all know how hasbro is......

And yes, Luke looks like ass, but as All I'm gonna keep from these sets are the droids, i could care less. Gonna give the rest of them, ( luke included) to my cousin. Gives him some guys for his imperial troops to beat up.

C-3PX!? seriously, who writes this stuff?

What's next? R2-DTerminator?

:horror:horror:horror

Hey it was an OLD comic, like 1988-1990 when MOST of the Star wars comics were garbage. the story was VERY campy, but the character was kinda neet :)

Just another stupid EU thing.

C-3PX!? seriously, who writes this stuff?

What's next? R2-DTerminator?

:horror:horror:horror

general response to un-nessacary EU bashing

FACEPALM.jpg

Did everyone forget that he's Darth Maul's personal assassin droid and technically his sidekick...

Did everyone forget that he's Darth Maul's personal assassin droid and technically his sidekick...

So Darth Maul's sidekick is a protocol driod on its period? DM just went down a notch in my book. :lol

He wasn't on his period when he was Maul's sidekick...he was badass...

He went all wussy about 30 years later...

Well, I liked those Toyotas...if they're the ones I'm thinking of...

And I like the EU too...

Except for Jaxxon...

Back