Hasbro's 2008 SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boxed image out now, I'm really excited for this piece.

Disturbance.jpg

I like the sculpted lines through the hologram. I was disappointed in SSC's holos because they didn't have this feature. Though it looks like that's changing by looking at the exclusive with Clone Armor Obi.

Looks great! Just wish they would put it up already so I can get one more Ex marked off.

They always have this stuff up later on.

Hell even the GI Joe stuff people were going nuts over were there.

It seems to hold up lately, but I really like this set so I didn't want to chance it, and Josh was nice enough to offer help.

Yeah, I looked this AM to see about the Blue Suit Commander but it was gone.

It was up for a while. My friend (the one at the con) he got one this morning. Said they went up around 8am I think. He never got one at the con after days of trying.:banghead

Damn! Ah well guess I just won't be getting it till it goes down a little on ebay.
Never know they may pop back up. There have to go find duplicate orders still. If I hear anything I will let you know.

I think they could have done better. Looks kinda ho-hum. I may add it for nostalgia sake.

Where is your attempt at this.........................?:confused:

its Hasbro for christ sake.. Looks fine to me.........:banghead:banghead:banghead:duh:duh:duh

Damn! Ah well guess I just won't be getting it till it goes down a little on ebay.

Actually, it may be quite the opposite. I had that mentallity about Gold PD Destro.Look what happened there. Near $300 just to get a $10 figure.

What sucked about Blue insignia CC were those who worked the Hasbro booth.

Lame. It's just an old figure.

Winge winge winge Blah Blah Blah

is this a forum or a ^^^^^ session..............:confused::banghead:banghead:banghead

The emporer part of the set is not old. the vader is just an accessory to the set you buy this for the emporer Duh.....

Winge winge winge Blah Blah Blah

is this a forum or a ^^^^^ session..............:confused::banghead:banghead:banghead

The emporer part of the set is not old. the vader is just an accessory to the set you buy this for the emporer Duh.....

True.............True Boooyeah...................

Beleeee Dat

Back