Hasbro INDY Wave 4: "Temple of Doom"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the ToD figs from BBTS when they first went up for $69.99, but that's still obscene. I can't believe they jacked up the price yet another $5 from that. :monkey4

I'll probably cancel and wait for HTS too.

Oh, Hasbro you 'tards! Check out the 12 figure case breakdown for the TOD wave:

2x Indiana Jones (Temple of Doom)
1x Mutt Williams with Jacket
2x Indiana Jones (Crystal Skull)
1x Indiana Jones (Last Crusade)
1x Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark)
1x Temple Thug
1x Short Round
1x Willie Scott
1x Temple Guard
1x Mola Ram

imageload

:rolleyes:

I'm not real patient. :lol

No kidding! :rotfl

Oh, Hasbro you 'tards! Check out the 12 figure case breakdown for the TOD wave:

2x Indiana Jones (Temple of Doom)
1x Mutt Williams with Jacket
2x Indiana Jones (Crystal Skull)
1x Indiana Jones (Last Crusade)
1x Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark)
1x Temple Thug
1x Short Round
1x Willie Scott
1x Temple Guard
1x Mola Ram

:rolleyes:

lame...as usual

Seriously, more of those KOTCS Indys with Rocket Launcher than any of the new figures besides the TOD Indy?? :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh

Seriously, more of those KOTCS Indys with Rocket Launcher than any of the new figures besides the TOD Indy?? :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh

It's absurd! That damn RPG Indy is in every friggin' case! :banghead

That figure and the 2 Mutts are the black plague of this line. I swear Hasbro must've thought Mutt was going to be the second coming.

It's absurd! That damn RPG Indy is in every friggin' case! :banghead

That figure and the 2 Mutts are the black plague of this line. I swear Hasbro must've thought Mutt was going to be the second coming.

I just don't understand why companies like Hasbro or Mattel have this ridiculous case ratios. It doesn't make any sense, why would you want to clog the pegs with figures nobody wants??? Just a waste of money, plastic and space.

The only Mutt I'm interested is the one with the bike, and that is in hopes they release a suit Indy, to ride in the back with him.

Back