Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I think I got myself the ultimate 6" Vader figure. What do you think?

Just gave him the Mafex Rogue One Vader cape and I am super happy with the result. Now I know which of these is the best Vader figure to my eyes. I love it!

Here he is with his grandson:

And Kylo Ren alone. I love this figure too. Just bummed Hasbro did not include the helmet. Would have looked dope.

I don't remember who asked (sorry for the late reply) but I doubt one could switch BS figures hands with others. I'm not even sure they can be removed without breakage. Plus the hinges are actually attached to the hands.

Nice. Where did you get that cape?

Dabats, love that cape addition!

Thanks! Glad you like it :)

It is nice, and the lightsaber than comes with the mafex is definitely nicer than the bs version. Great combo. Love the BS version. Think its gonna be the 'definitive' version for many fans for years to come

I thought of using the Mafex lightsaber too but I did not as it's more of a pink-ish red and it did not match Kylo's. It does look nicer, though. A bit higher-end.

Nice. Where did you get that cape?

I actually bought the Mafex Rogue One Vader before the BS Vader, thinking that was my favorite option. Then I was disappointed and bought the BS, which I was much happier with in almost every way (except the cape, obviously).

So glad the fans made this figure possible..one of my favorite BS. Sorry for the bad lighting but it's hard shooting these figures at times

Her eyes is what we come to expect from BS, but this figure is a winner IMO. Hasbro has definitely made improvements to the female figures

The helmet is a little big but it looks great

She has that undeniable Han Solo smirk it's uncanny in person :wink1:

The articulation is gorgeous IMO

Just a fun figure to pose

For a female BS, I'm very impressed :clap

Wow! Damn, I want a Jaina now!
Has there been any in hand pictures of the Battlefront Inferno Squadron figure? I've been checking my local Game Stops but haven't found anything.

OK, thanks! I'll keep an eye out for her.

I would recommend pre-ordering one from BBTS just to secure one. You can always cancel without penalty if you find one cheaper. But a few dollars extra for what will probably be a very in demand figure is better than not having that figure at all.

I would recommend pre-ordering one from BBTS just to secure one. You can always cancel without penalty if you find one cheaper. But a few dollars extra for what will probably be a very in demand figure is better than not having that figure at all.

Yeah, you're probably right. Thanks for the advice!

wow Jaina looks awesome! Congrats on the score!

I notice she’s up for PO at gamestop too with a December release date. I think it works out about the same as bbts after shipping.

Yeah, that Jaina is great. I'll definitely keep an eye out for her. Hopefully she'll be easier to find than Revan.

C914D6C0-8F39-4CCF-858F-B2770CDB61EC.jpg
9C8B36ED-F00F-4211-8668-06C5735E4473.jpeg
A8EF5274-0505-48BD-BE5B-9B7BF56E17BA.jpg
ED40662E-55A3-4E45-94EA-6AE38CC35931.jpg

I just picked up the Exclusive Battlefront 2 Inferno pilot at Gamestop, looks great! I don't think I'll be removing it from the box though, I wouldn't even have a place to display it. So if you're looking for them they're in stores right now!

I love how the glare on the lightsaber makes it look like it’s glowing. Awesome pics:clap

IKR..I'm not doing much..just using an old desk lamp.. I'm really impressed that Hasblow seems to be stepping up to compete with Figuarts and Mafex quality

Speaking of Mafex, look what fits perfectly :wink1:

Haven't taken pics of my BS Vader yet, but, I did the Mafex cape mod and gave his saber the Mafex blade as the BS one was bent. He looks just right dueling with Luke. Not sure if I'm gutsy enough to attempt the robe mod though..

Back