Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody finding any new BS in your local stores, .been only finding residual leftovers of the TLJ wave 1 :lecture

Anybody finding any new BS in your local stores, .been only finding residual leftovers of the TLJ wave 1 :lecture

Just now finding wave 1 stuff for the first time in my area... and not very many of them. It's cool though since I wanna focus on building up a squad of snowtroopers.

Would like to nab a few regular stormtroopers too, but I havent seen any of those yet and still havent found old man Luke at regular retail.

Just now finding wave 1 stuff for the first time in my area... and not very many of them. It's cool though since I wanna focus on building up a squad of snowtroopers.

Would like to nab a few regular stormtroopers too, but I havent seen any of those yet and still havent found old man Luke at regular retail.

They are really spreading the wealth of BS, so check everywhere. I'm seeing TLJ W1 at Barnes and Noble lately as well, so I think every store that carries SW product will be a source for BS besides the big guns like TRU, Walmart and Target.

They are really spreading the wealth of BS, so check everywhere. I'm seeing TLJ W1 at Barnes and Noble lately as well, so I think every store that carries SW product will be a source for BS besides the big guns like TRU, Walmart and Target.

Ah good to know, thanks bud!

Got my BBTS shipment notice for r2 & Han. A little over retail but way less than what they were fetching. Love the old school cards and would have been bummed not to complete the og 12.........:)

Got my BBTS shipment notice for r2 & Han. A little over retail but way less than what they were fetching. Love the old school cards and would have been bummed not to complete the og 12.........:)

My R2 is finally on the way as well. He was the only one missing.

Up here it seems waves get skipped. Still havent seen Qui-Gon or Royal Guards in the wild.

I've never seen that wave at retail here in the Los Angeles area either. Got lucky and scored a royal guard on amazon for 21.95 one day, but now I wish I woulda bought two. Was hoping to pick through Qui Gon's and Lando's at retail to get a good paint job, but might have to just order them online and take my chances I guess..

What are the odds of me still finding a Stormtrooper on the 40th card? They never showed up in my area. I keep thinking I would see them somewhere, but I thought the same of the R2 40th.

What are the odds of me still finding a Stormtrooper on the 40th card? They never showed up in my area. I keep thinking I would see them somewhere, but I thought the same of the R2 40th.

Hasbro is producing more cases of wave 2, they're up for pre-order at the regular toy sites, but not sure if they're gonna show up at regular retail or not. I never saw any on the initial release either.

Sucks that now they're getting decent paint apps, as a bunch will be stuck with crap paint jobs. Maybe they'll re-release old ones one day with better paint

Another one with Mafex Rogue One Vader, for comparison:

So when I saw this photo, I figured the helmet was modded because the dome flares more than mine.

attachment.php

Then I was in Walmart today and saw Vader on the pegs and took a quick look and sure enough, there was one like Iam_Dabatman's Vader, and 3 like mine, it's not a big difference enough to spend another $20, but it appears there is a variant out there.

So when I saw this photo, I figured the helmet was modded because the dome flares more than mine.

attachment.php

Then I was in Walmart today and saw Vader on the pegs and took a quick look and sure enough, there was one like Iam_Dabatman's Vader, and 3 like mine, it's not a big difference enough to spend another $20, but it appears there is a variant out there.

It’s probably just the way it gets glued by the worker at the factory. I’ve seen similar variation in 3.75 inch Vaders. Honestly, Iam_ Dabatman’s looks a little too wide and kinda warped to me.

Here's a 40th Anniversary store poster I framed. Did anybody in the States see these displayed in stores when the 40th figures were released?

Sucks the frame wasn't long enough to house the full poster. :(

fKpu1IZ.jpg

Quick question about the Black Series ANH Vader.

Can the fabric tunic pieces (along the shoulders) be tucked under the shoulder armor for the ESB/ROTJ look?

Thanks in advance!

I looked into that, and it seems like the shoulder armor, even if a separate piece, is glued in place but pretty sure it's just sculpted.

Back