Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Wow!! Can't wait for Lando and Dengar!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

lol that my first impression too, but then I realized he doesnt have the “my favorite martian” antenna lol

Ah interesting, just looked that up. I had no idea Benicio Del Toro is in TLJ!

:lol yeah, me neither (good catch on the antennas, I forgot about those - like much of AOTC.)

It doesn't look like BDT from that angle at all, but the front angle (pics up elsewhere) it looks like a good resemblance.

Dengar and Skiff Lando look amazing, but 4-loms neck is way too long

That Lando has got to be the best BS 6" headsculpt yet. It looks like a HT fig shrunken down.

Even Dengar's face sculpt looks awesome - he's not that recognizable as a face, but the BS sculpt somehow captures the onscreen look a bit better than the SSC 1/6 fig does.

Looks like Sleaze-baggo (?) "death sticks" guy from Attack of Clowns.

Lol...good ole Sleazebaggano. Man, that has to be the laziest attempt at a character name in the entire Star Wars universe. You're right though, that figure of Benicio's character does look like him. I thought the same thing.

Lol...good ole Sleazebaggano. Man, that has to be the laziest attempt at a character name in the entire Star Wars universe. You're right though, that figure of Benicio's character does look like him. I thought the same thing.

I hope that's not a reflection on the quality of TLJ. :lol

Porgs and those hamsters in colonial America dresses alone may be enough reason for concern.

Sleaz-bo-Baggins' lame name aside, it was the VERY subtle anti-smoking theme that stayed with me. :lecture

Lando Skiff looks spectacular.

This is also in my top 3 most wanted Hot Toy figures. Such a brilliant outfit and character.

Back