Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Krennic looks good. I may have to pick him up. I've only obtained Jyn from the black line.

That Krennic looks good. I may have to pick him up. I've only obtained Jyn from the black line.

Krennic is one of the best, even better with the removable cape.

_DSC8974.jpg

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Anyone know when anh Vader comes out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think there's been any update on Vader beyond the NYCC reveal, but he'll probably show up at the latter end of the next six months.

hello guys, I made a clickable list of all blackseries 6" figures and checkout my youtube channel with some indepth reviews on blackseries figures, links are in my signature thank you!

I got on ebay trying to find a regular C3PO and ended up also getting another $280 worth of Black Series 6 inch figures to go with it. Damnit.

Is the gold 3PO still showing up at Walgreens stores? I haven't been able to find one and I don't believe he's ever been made available on the website like they did with the Emperor's wrath Vader. That's how I got Vader, as I never found him in a store either. I don't buy very many, but I'd like to get 3PO to go with my R2.

Is the gold 3PO still showing up at Walgreens stores? I haven't been able to find one and I don't believe he's ever been made available on the website like they did with the Emperor's wrath Vader. That's how I got Vader, as I never found him in a store either. I don't buy very many, but I'd like to get 3PO to go with my R2.

I see him all the time. Gold with the silver leg or is there another? Let me know. I can try to swoop one for you after work.

I kind of went off the Black Series stuff after getting into 1/6 when Hot Toys started with the ANH stuff.
Still pick them up from time to time, just got Jyn Erso but I can't bring myself to get ANH Leia. That sculpt can't even be in the same room as the Hot Toys Leia. Likewise Hasbro 6" Luke.

There is a figurarts alternative for Luke, has anybody else done a Leia or Han? (or a Jyn in fact. The sculpt and paint app are a bit soft and cludgy.

Yes. If you check enough stores you will find it. My Walgreens just got in a dozen of them.

Man, trying to get rid of my Ep VII black series has been really hard. I'm practically giving them away and people don't want to buy them. Brand new 5 figure lots for $60 and no one biting, even on ebay. I guess this line is not that popular after all.

Man, trying to get rid of my Ep VII black series has been really hard. I'm practically giving them away and people don't want to buy them. Brand new 5 figure lots for $60 and no one biting, even on ebay. I guess this line is not that popular after all.

My figure lot went for about that. It was 7 crap character figures. Start it as an auction, not buy it now.

I have a noob question for all of you Black Series collectors. Are these figures ever re-released? I have just developed a desire to pick up some ANH characters from this line, but some of the early ones like Han and R2 seem to go for a lot of money. So I was wondering if these ever get re-released, or is it one and done once the next series is released? Thanks!

Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

I was hoping for the 40th they were going to re-do an early bird version, but I'll definitely take these.

14ccxup.png
Guess this means the original Han won't keep his current value then. Hopefully I can sell my original soon. Trying to make room for the Figuarts one, so it's probably better to sell my Black Series Han sooner rather than later.

Back