Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

I got insanely lucky today and got all this Black Series loot for only $60. The guy just wanted them gone. I mean I've gotten great deals for lots of stuff in my collection, but this is something else.

I got 12 6" figures, 12 3.75" figures, some die-cast helmets and vehicles, the Disney Store die-cast Captain Phasma, and some other little trinkets mixed in. The 6" figures ALONE are worth more than the price I paid....
d1eba71ca03e2f45565189d7a25fd929.jpg
498e54cfe4d9938e4399d9d54a4eee87.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice score... I have gotten good deals on bs lots but not quite that good!

Ugh. Bought a Black Series TIE Fighter and didn't know the wings were a permanent attachment. Broke them trying to take them off. Now I'm sending it back for a replacement.

Wow. You people are criminal. You broke it and you are asking for a replacement. Hope karma kicks you on the butt hard.

Ugh. Bought a Black Series TIE Fighter and didn't know the wings were a permanent attachment. Broke them trying to take them off. Now I'm sending it back for a replacement.

Maybe you should have stopped when you broke the first one.

Geeze......go easy for Pete's sake.
Hasbro screwed the pooch on this one big time.
I know several people who assembled this thing only to find out if Wasn't able to be disassembled.And they broke it trying.
My local TRU had 6 of them alone.
This is Hasbro's fault.
No where is it stated that you can't take the wings off...Who the F would think it wasn't possible.
Many put it together to find it was too big to fit anywhere and then couldn't even put it back in the box for storage......??????
Give me a break.
Possibility the dumbest designed toy in history......once built your F'ed ???
No ...I don't blame them at all....

I actually know one person who put it together in a area of a house and because of a refrigerator and counter area couldn't even take it to his room without having to go outside and walk around the house and go in the front door........nope don't blame them in the least

If I ever moved, I'd have to box up mine in a box as big as my stove in its current configuration....my god is that the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
Imagine a LCD TV that once mounted on a wall can't be taken down...yea it's that kind of stupid

What about a simple return....you have 30 days by law. Jesus if my brother bought one and put the wings on it wouldn't even fit in his VW. So if his was defective in some way he can't even box it up for a return?
Again...I can't blame them at all

Yeah that makes perfect sense I can see the error of my thinking now. In fact I think all manufacturers should follow this logic. Maybe companies who make baby cribs can design them in such a way that once put together they cannot be taken apart without breaking them apart.... that way when you put it in your shanty it either stays there forever or you have to break it into a million pieces to put it back in the box. Absolute genius.

#mensaforever

It's just like a crib.

Anyhoo - if anybody is looking for this terrible bad toy by mean old Hasbro I saw today that Target has clearanced them down to $120. :)

I've had these two for a little while, but only opened them today.

e74e43874449574cb52466fa1f7473b4.jpg

6f7798f191bc4ae936567f90ee024f4f.jpg

Both are excellent figures and represent the Black Series at its peak; decent joints, articulation, accessories and (most importantly) paint apps. The sound quality from the Obi-Wan's Leia hologram is great too.

I decided not to bother spending the day refreshing Hasbro's exclusives page to get Jyn. I got very excited about her, especially since I was at the Rogue One panel where Felicity was presented with the figure, but her paint apps are just poor. I'll hold off for the inevitable 2.0.

Why does Target have BS on Clearance?

I hope they don't stop carrying them because TRU is so far behind

Why does Target have BS on Clearance?

I hope they don't stop carrying them because TRU is so far behind

Cracks me up, I've been waiting for them to get Ahsoka for awhile, when they do she goes straight to clearance.:lol

Cracks me up, I've been waiting for them to get Ahsoka for awhile, when they do she goes straight to clearance.:lol

I still haven't seen an Ahsoka in the wild. I AM in Canada though....

Revan's going to be a nightmare, isn't he? I seriously want that one.

As for the exclusives, I've got Kylo, and I'll try to pick up Ben at FanExpo in September, but Jyn is a no. Paying a premium for a box is kind of useless for a guy who unboxes everything. It's them accessories that I want! Also, I fully recommend the Kylo, especially if you don't have the running change version yet, the paint ops are slightly better, the saber is a thousand times better, and the sculpt for the unmask is good (it comes with the Kylo helm too). Plus, Vader's helmet is just so well done, banner's nice too, really it's the definitive version unless you really, REALLY need the Starkiller. Pity it's exclusive though.

What a deal that I'm seeing with the BS clearance sale at my Targets..too bad I keep seeing the same peg warming crap on sale :gah:

Yet to see any of the Rebel series or any other new line at all

I've had these two for a little while, but only opened them today.

e74e43874449574cb52466fa1f7473b4.jpg

6f7798f191bc4ae936567f90ee024f4f.jpg

Both are excellent figures and represent the Black Series at its peak; decent joints, articulation, accessories and (most importantly) paint apps. The sound quality from the Obi-Wan's Leia hologram is great too.

I decided not to bother spending the day refreshing Hasbro's exclusives page to get Jyn. I got very excited about her, especially since I was at the Rogue One panel where Felicity was presented with the figure, but her paint apps are just poor. I'll hold off for the inevitable 2.0.

Wow, you must of got Lucky with you're Kylo Ren. My ones paint apps make him look like he's just come out of a cheap Christmas cracker.

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Wow, you must of got Lucky with you're Kylo Ren. My ones paint apps make him look like he's just come out of a cheap Christmas cracker.

Hmm, either I am super fortunate or my standards are lower than yours! Does yours have stray blotches of paint?

Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Yeah his eyebrow paint has missed the eyebrow sculpt by about 1mm and his eyes are right of centre. He looks like he's impressed himself with a loud fart and is looking around to see if anyone noticed!

Back