Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Picked up the TRU Snowtrooper today. They had 3 on the shelf.

That Kylo Ren mask looks amazing. The ones at the Disney store and the one you get with the official Halloween costume are only the front part of the mask.

I really hope they go ahead and Make Darth Vader, Imperial Stormtrooper and Boba Fett helmets as well...

I have yet to see BS Kylo or Rey in the stores. Well next week is Nov. I imagine the stores will start getting more cases of BS in stock to prepare for the holiday season as well as Black Friday. :lecture

Nov is probably going to be the month where we will see the overall explosion of SW toys and collectibles in abundance supply in the stores since the film hits in Dec.

I'm preparing to be overwhelmed by SW products in the major stores within the next few months even more than any other year this decade. :horror

I have yet to see BS Kylo or Rey in the stores. Well next week is Nov. I imagine the stores will start getting more cases of BS in stock to prepare for the holiday season as well as Black Friday. :lecture

Nov is probably going to be the month where we will see the overall explosion of SW toys and collectibles in abundance supply in the stores since the film hits in Dec.

I'm preparing to be overwhelmed by SW products in the major stores within the next few months even more than any other year this decade. :horror

Yeah, I read an article somewhere (i can't remember where) that on force Friday most of the stores only received about 10% of the expected product and that there were heavy allocations. I also expect there to be plenty of BS figures to go around. The other day at Toys R Us, I saw all of series 1 and Poe from series 2.

I was at a convention yesterday. This vendor had Finn priced at $40. It gradually went down to $12 by the end of the day. No takers. :lol

I was at a convention yesterday. This vendor had Finn priced at $40. It gradually went down to $12 by the end of the day. No takers. :lol

Saw him at TRU and Target . Poor guy, he's a huge character in the film but nobody gives a F #### :lol

Like I said haven't seen Kylo, troopers or Rey in stores ever, because I know only one case or two probably per store. That's why my theory is Nov is the start, BS will have many cases for the stores by Xmas.

I'll be patient

Be good news for people trying to get BS Tie fighter also. I'm sure I'll be seeing more of that in a few weeks

Anyone know if the Black Series is going to be issuing anymore FX Lightsabers in addition to the 4 they have just put out?

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

The paint on the Disney Store die casts isn't as good as the black series. They had a bunch of them in stock last time I went.

Just got an email from TRU that my TBS Guavian Enforcer order was cancelled 2 freakin' days after placing my online order! :mad::gah:

Man do they suck at running their online business, I heard this happens quite often.

Just got an email from TRU that my TBS Guavian Enforcer order was cancelled 2 freakin' days after placing my online order! :mad::gah:

Man do they suck at running their online business, I heard this happens quite often.

Happened with my Captain Phasma order! I'm okay with it though. I scored her on Amazon for $19.99, so I saved a few bucks in the process.

Happened with my Captain Phasma order! I'm okay with it though. I scored her on Amazon for $19.99, so I saved a few bucks in the process.

Yeah I just ordered Phasma on Amazon today:yess:, the Guavian Enforcer and Poe last night:yess:. I hope Amazon doesn't bust a TRU and cancels my order.:pray::pray:

Picked up a second BS Snowtrooper to do some pauldron swapping:
L7yaed1.jpg

Went to my local tru and found first order stormtrooper for the first time since force Friday, as well as Constable Zuvio and Poe Daemorron. I put all 3 on Layaway.

Back