Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if somebody in toronto is interested in a tfa storm trooper I found a second one I can sell for cost paid 25 plus tax

Not 6", but still part of the black series line.

1:1 Kylo Ren Helmet. Well worth your money! I really do hope they do a Black Series Vader helmet one day.

Stopped by a gamestop and didn't expect to find any black series. Saw that tie fighter. If it was Darth Vader tie fighter I probably would have jumped on it. But I did walk out with Captain Phasma.
14457569081961986947997.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

The Disney Store had helmets too. They looked pretty good for the price.

Stopped by a gamestop and didn't expect to find any black series. Saw that tie fighter. If it was Darth Vader tie fighter I probably would have jumped on it. But I did walk out with Captain Phasma.
View attachment 219261

Could I ask where you're located? I went to a couple yesterday and I'm just starting to think that wave 2 hasn't even made it to my part of the country. Thank you!

Here's my review of the new 6" Black Series Exclusive Imperial Forces set. Pretty much repaints of figures that has been released before, but nice for all the completists! :)

Hope you can check out the review here:

TRU online raised the price on all 6" TBS to $21.99 :mad::slap:angrycanu

It's Christmas time and kiddies want Star Wars... Time to raise prices to price gouge parents.... yay!! :lol Consumerism at it's finest, and Toys R Us is the worst. They sell many things above MSRP. Every Star Wars lego set has been a few dollars higher than MSRP for years. Makes no sense.

Not 6", but still part of the black series line.

1:1 Kylo Ren Helmet. Well worth your money! I really do hope they do a Black Series Vader helmet one day.

This looks really nice. Do you know how much they retail for? Honestly surprised there that there hasn't been much news on this line.

This looks really nice. Do you know how much they retail for? Honestly surprised there that there hasn't been much news on this line.

I got it at a local Toys R Us here in the Philippines for around $117. I believe the retail price in the US is around $89.99. Great value for the money!

Here are some side pics:

kylos1.jpg

kylos2.jpg

Back