Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While we got a pretty hefty dose of Star Wars Black 6" figures on release day, there's still a few I've been waiting for. Perhaps my most anticipated - at least short term - was the Toys R Us exclusive First Order Snowtrooper. He's started to ship, and I have my review up tonight:

Review and photos of Star Wars Black First Order Snowtrooper figure by Hasbro

or you can find it with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

Captain Toy, Michael Crawford's Action Figure and Toy Reviews

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Michael

The FO Snowtrooper looks pretty good. I wish they would hurry up already and make a classic Imperial Snowtrooper...

Agreed, he looks great. But I just can't make up my mind which design I love more. The new Snowtroopers or TIE Fighter Pilots.

I'm thinking of returning the Toys'R'Us exclusive Snowtroopers I bought. They look great but they're just too short!

heads up fellow aussie collectors
the reject store has star was black , series 3 and 4 for 20.00 each I scored boba and a stormie
so have at em

series 2 has hit canadian toys r us. stopped by one yesterday and only saw on zuvio on the pegs, I could sense that someone hid a figure or 2 behind some boxed toys. look behind and found a exclusive snow trooper. got the sense he wasn't alone so I pushed the toys back against the shelf, but it wouldn't go all the way. reached behind and found a second snow trooper.

when back today found another zuvio, 2 poe's, one gauvian and storm trooper

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

I keep going to TRU but they never have any troopers, just Chewie and Finn.

Mine arrived yesterday, I just love the snow trooper design. I think they fit in SW much better than the sleek clone wars armor.

Back