Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's labeled '1' so there will likely be more vehicles.

Then again, Hasbro, so you never know.

6" scale Falcon... :drool

Would be as big as this :lol

Lazer_Z.jpg

:lol:lol

Is anyone gonna pick up the Walgreens exclusive "Emperor's wrath" Vader figure? It looks ok, and the removable hand is neat, but the fact that only the head has the lightning effect and the rest is identical to the previous Vader makes me think I'm probably not going to get it.

Now, If it came with an alternate solid black helmet, or unmasked head, or even a "battle-damaged and slightly melted" deco I would consider it, but as-is, it's just not different enough to warrant the money for me.

I'll probably pass on the Walgreens Vader. I only saw the Black Series Vader once in the wild (actually at Walgreens - they've been my best bet when it comes to finding the 6" Black Series figures). The Vader looked terrible and I couldn't justify purchasing it. I really want a 6" Black Series Vader, but if this is essentially a repaint, I'll have to keep waiting.

I really don't understand why some people dislike the Vader figure. I see nothing wrong with it.

I don't know about 'nothing' wrong with it. Making the helmet removable warped and distorted the proportions of the mask. It's not great, but I do agree it gets too much heat. It's ok with me. Just 'ok'.

So, what already shown future figure coming out do you all want the most? For me it's gotta be Jango Fett. From the pics, the unmasked head sculpt looks really good. A close second is the Episode 7 Han Solo.

While we got a pretty hefty dose of Star Wars Black 6" figures on release day, there's still a few I've been waiting for. Perhaps my most anticipated - at least short term - was the Toys R Us exclusive First Order Snowtrooper. He's started to ship, and I have my review up tonight:

Review and photos of Star Wars Black First Order Snowtrooper figure by Hasbro

or you can find it with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

Captain Toy, Michael Crawford's Action Figure and Toy Reviews

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Michael

Back