Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take the chance of a broken joint over this ANY day of the week

lErfX8P.jpg

:thud:

Every time I see vader this is the first thing that comes to mind.

puss-in-boots-shrek-4971261.jpeg

They don't fit on the shelves above these, or are they reserved? (Suck you had to buy the rerelease obi wan, because of the renumbering I assume?)

very cool shelving!! What brand is that? :O

Thanks I found them at Walmart a couple years ago. I think the brand was Mainstays and it was like a multimedia storage shelf nothing really fancy but very cheap. I know they still carry a larger floor tower but haven't seen these smaller ones around lately. At the time I was using them for my blu-rays and then they slowly got taken over by my figures :rotfl

They don't fit on the shelves above these, or are they reserved? (Suck you had to buy the rerelease obi wan, because of the renumbering I assume?)

Yep that is correct, I suffer from a very real condition called being a completest :rotfl, it kind of sucks when a line either changes their numbers or packaging and the quality of the figures start to be questioned but as of right now I'm going to stick it out and hope for the best. The top shelf is actually as big as it is shown in the picture you can kind of make out the top of the shelving unit and right above that is my ceiling so that's why those shelves are mainly empty other than the few games that I have up there..

I'm wondering what are the odds they do any "preview" Force Awakens figures in this scale?

Saw Tie Pilot, painted Clone and Obi Wan repack today at Target. No Yoda. Tie Pilot looked really good, passed though since the shelves are running out of space. Need to save room for potential Bounty Hunters and other must-haves.

Yep that is correct, I suffer from a very real condition called being a completest :rotfl, it kind of sucks when a line either changes their numbers or packaging and the quality of the figures start to be questioned but as of right now I'm going to stick it out and hope for the best. The top shelf is actually as big as it is shown in the picture you can kind of make out the top of the shelving unit and right above that is my ceiling so that's why those shelves are mainly empty other than the few games that I have up there..

Oh yeah I see now. I guess if you're gonna collect in-box, you want the numbers to check out. Rereleasing that obi-wan was just ridiculous.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Had a little fun tonight with one of my SandTroopers in the rain.... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418893601.181951.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418893628.473994.jpg

(Sent from my iPhone5s using the Tapatalk app)

Back