Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually own ZERO Hasbro film Yoda figures. The only one I have, is the McQuarrie concept version.

It's way more of a match to the frigging drawing no less, than any of their film figures are to the puppet. :lol

OK, this might not be the best comparison, but you get the idea..
the proportions of this figure are all over the place... body too big, head too small in proportion, etc.

I scaled down both Yoda pics so the head is the point of reference, now you can see how messed up this figure is...
How come Hasbro can make great 1/18 Yoda figures (not all of them but most) and screw up on the 1/12 scale?

attachment.php

You're comparing 2 ground-level reference photos with a photograph that is taken from above the toy. The perspective is totally different. It's not a good way to compare them. You need a ground level photo of the toy or a reference image from the movies that's from approximately the same angle if you want to compare them.

Did the SDCC Black Series Boba Fett get re-released? I'm seeing a lot of it at eBay lately, with a relatively low price (still expensive though) compared to the ones late last year.

Yeah it seems like they released a bunch more. They went up for preorder at bbts not too long ago. I'm a little annoyed about it. Kind of defeats the purpose of the exclusive.

You're comparing 2 ground-level reference photos with a photograph that is taken from above the toy. The perspective is totally different. It's not a good way to compare them. You need a ground level photo of the toy or a reference image from the movies that's from approximately the same angle if you want to compare them.

Maybe you missed the part where I said "it is not the best comparison"... :dunno

But that only affects the height, you can still seen how out of whack the proportions are...

Last edited:
Before Kuzeh's wonky comparison pic, there was nothing referenced specifically in that earlier too tall remark - hence my challenge. :duff

Do we need a pic with lines to know it's proportions are off. Lol

Like Silrian says it could be the robes but I don't know.
I guess we will see when we get in hand pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Ok sorry like you said , lol.
Don't want to give credit to someone else now. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back