Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to stay out of six inch figures but between The Black Series figures and the DC Collectibles Batman: The Animated Series figures may need to pick a few up.

What hasbro could do for those really wanting the throne with jabba is do a mail away offer.. you buy jabba at retail and it includes mailaway instruction (pay shipping and probably cost)

Now im not saying this is right by any stretch but theyre obviously trying to keep retailer costs down by omitting it, so they can do that and at least some HC fans who want to base will have some (non SDCC) way of getting it

I'm trying to stay out of six inch figures but between The Black Series figures and the DC Collectibles Batman: The Animated Series figures may need to pick a few up.

Dude I know, my childhood is screaming for those batman figures!!! cant wait for nightwing! and if if does really well I would hope for Batman Beyond figures next :yess:

sorry off topic...

so uhh starwars.. yeah

....crickets....

On Chewbacca, I think his mouth shape looks odd. That might be throwing it off cause in the movie, the wookies mouths never have that physicality. Imo

Hopefully Hasbro will make a chain for Vader's cape...........however please no oversize pimp chain please! :slap

Biker Scout looks cool. Will pass on the clone trooper and the rest due to $$$.

The cloth cape on Vader sucks. Look how thick it is around the neck. Just make it plastic like the rest of the friggin' figure!!
The Lead designer for the black series was interviewed by pixel dan. He commented that the cape on the figure was just a placeholder they put on their last minite for the show. the FINAL cape is a thinner material, with an actual chain holding it on. he had just sorced the final chain earlier in the week, and it's the smallest, finest chain he could find for accuracy's sake.

also, just gonna say it. Chewie needs swappable heads. one closed mouth, one open. I've never been a fan of " wang goes here" faces. they just about ALLWAYS look stupid on action figures.

So I guess you're not a fan of those pre posed Mace Windu figures from the 2002 Saga line with his gob wide open & squinting like it hurts, faces? :lol

why did they make the speeder bike undersized compared to the figure :dunno

So I guess you're not a fan of those pre posed Mace Windu figures from the 2002 Saga line with his gob wide open & squinting like it hurts, faces? :lol
No. Nor the King aragorn figure from toybiz. nor the long haird head with the KP02 body.

Those figures are only good if you''re a fan of dioramas involving glory holes.

Or you need a new victim for REvoltech woody. either/or.

why did they make the speeder bike undersized compared to the figure :dunno

$CASH Ka-ching

They know 9 out of 10 people are going to see it and go," OMG Biker scout" and buy it without even thinking about the size. I'll be the 1 that of 10 that knows its undersized and buys it anyways, because... "OMG Biker Scout". :lol

Back