Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron-Burgundy-That-Doesnt-Make-Any-Sense.gif

:lol

Maul - If I saw him in the store, I wouldn't have bought him, he just doesn't look that great in the package. Once I opened him, that all changed. He is my favorite of the group to pose, as he can get in some really dynamic stances with the sabers. I also had fun putting Luke's head on him and pretending he is Jedi Master Trainer Luke. My only (very minor) gripe is that I wish the saber blade was the same size as Lukes, so I could have one end red, and one end blue.

Sandtrooper - This figure is almost perfect. Lots of great accessories, and the sculpt is spot on. The hip articulation however is hampered a bit due to the side pouches and the paintwork is underwhelming, the dirt and grime appear to be applied with a sponge to the surface areas, missing all the nooks and crannies where dirt would realistically build up. I think the dirt looks better significantly better applied as a wash.

Ended up getting a Sandie when he came up again on Amazon for retail. I was holding out until the Wave 3 stormtrooper but I couldn't pass on that backpack. ..

Also my $15 X-Wing Luke actually went through on Amazon when I found it a few days ago. Must have been a limited supply. Came out to $15.66 shipped with Amazon Prime. So I canceled the one sitting in my BBTS POL.

Got my hands on a set today! Has been checking local Walmarts and TRUs often and super joyful to have found them!
Quick iPhone shots -
995783_410876589033291_468109166_n.jpg

1175563_410877915699825_1496017325_n.jpg

So far I'm loving these figures. They're actually the first star wars figures I've bought in well over a decade.

What kind of stands would you all recommend for these to display them well?

So far I'm loving these figures. They're actually the first star wars figures I've bought in well over a decade.

What kind of stands would you all recommend for these to display them well?

Yea same here. I think the last Star Wars toy I bought (out of impulse) was the dopey Duel of Fates generator platform set from PM. These 6 inch figures are so...refreshing.

Last edited:
Passing on this line with the exception of Boba Fett. Then it can crash for all I care. It's a total money grab for Hasbro.

Angry Birds was such a more original idea. You're right. I'm throwing my 6" line away and getting those. Thanks for showing how idiotic we were for paying for bigger and better versions of characters I bought almost a decade ago. How could I fall for such a scheme? :dunno

Kinda want a Maul. But if I get a Maul, I'll want a TPM Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon to go with him. Nolstagia has a powerful influence on me. The figure looks all kinds of cool in pictures! Agreed he looks way better than the awful prototype.

In the latest package shot of Han Solo the sculpt looks much better than any of the photos from SDCC. Wave 2 looks great--can't wait to see some OT mainstays like Chewbacca, C-3PO, Old Ben Kenobi, Darth Vader, Tusken Raider, Jawa, etc. . . .

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

He does look good. Fett snd Greedo as well. I'm just kind of 'meh' about the Leia so far.

still waiting for Wave 2 to hit amazon.

Question - All I have to do is just hit $25 for both in stock and preorder items and I get the free shipping? Or do they all have to be in stock items?

Back