Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone see these at a walmart yet? My store have the reset sheets up and I dont see these on them...

I have not seen these in any Walmart, Target, Toys R Us or Meijer near me, but I have seen the price tagged slots for them. I'm wondering how many of these will be available when they are put up on the shelves.

anyone see these at a walmart yet? My store have the reset sheets up and I dont see these on them...

Doesn't appear Wal-Mart is bothering will sell these. Yet. Most Targets seem to have only ordered a single case at a time whereas all Wal-Marts I've heard of have the 3.75" line but not the 6" one. They're hard to get now but I'm sure if they're successful (and I think they have been so far) stores will likely order more than a case at a time. And Wal-Mart might eventually get them too.

As far as wishlists past wave 4 go, mine is much shorter:

Darth Vader
Chewbacca
C-3PO
Luke (Endor/DSII combo)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (ANH)
Lando
Palpatine (RotJ)
Snowtrooper

I might get a few other obscure faces like Snaggletooth, IG-88, Ackbar, Bib Fortuna, etc but if they didn't make them, I wouldn't feel my collection was incomplete.

I have the FUNNIEST story about my Target pickup tonight...

As I posted earlier, my local Target DCPI said in stock, but I called TWICE and they said they couldnt find them anywhere. I decided since I was off work I'd go pay a visit and request to speak to a LP (loss prevention) guy, because it seemed their merch had been stolen since I was showing they had it. There actually was one on duty, I explained everything to him, and he said "let me just look into this..."

A few minutes later he returned from the back with the fresh case no one else seemed to be able to find. Got my Luke and Sandie! Bwahahahaha so if you guys run into this problem ask for an LP member and tell them they may have stolen product since the DCPI shows they have them.

Passing on this line with the exception of Boba Fett. Then it can crash for all I care. It's a total money grab for Hasbro.

Passing on this line with the exception of Boba Fett. Then it can crash for all I care. It's a total money grab for Hasbro.

What a dumb statement. It would be a cash grab if they kept re-releasing the same figures over and over. This, however, is a brand new product that has never been done before and people want it. Sounds like the exact opposite of a cash grab situation. IN fact, if anything, its Hasbro listening to the fans.

Awesome! Thank you. Finally am getting 2 sandies for regular price. Thanks again for the heads up.

Not a problem, I just found the rest of them at Target today and then I got curious to see if they were up on amazon yet, and boom there they are lol. Just wanted to help u guys out and put a stop to the ebay scalpers for a bit

Ron-Burgundy-That-Doesnt-Make-Any-Sense.gif

2nd Sandie should be on the porch when I get home. :panic:

I wish I ordered two now, but that was supposed to be the one I would get in hand first to test the waters... Too bad Amazon took a f'n eternity to ship it.

Stopped into the local Kmart on the way home from work today. Figured what the hell, I'll give it a try. Low and behold, got Luke, Sandy and R2. Skipped out on Maul. The only PT figures I'll get will probably be Obi Wan and Qui Gon (should they make him). Kmart had 2 cases out to choose from, while Target only seems to be putting out single cases. TRU, as per usual, hasn't had them yet. I've only seen the 3 3/4 Black series there.

Edit- Anyone else's R2 middle leg not coming down? When I turn the dome, it just keeps 'clicking'.

Last edited:
Stumbled upon R2 and the Sandie at my local Target yesterday. I regret not picking up R2 now. Seeing them in person really kicked an interest in this line that wasn't there before but I don't have the need get all of them. I'll probably pick up all the droids (love those guys) and Vader, Jedi Luke, Clones, etc but I'm surprised how much better they look in person compared to some pics online.

Back