Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Target's DCPI changed from OUT OF STOCK to IN STOCK over night, I called to see if they would hold them and the guy said it must have been a "miscount" because he couldn't find them anywhere. Lame.

Go to the store and have another employee look it up on their handheld scanner.

He may just have missed it or looked in the wrong place. It's worth a shot to try again!

Just got my sandie in the mail. Wow. Best figure in the line as far as I am concerned. I love it. I may get a couple more and paint their pauldrons differently as someone else has done. Great job hasbro!

Here's mine!

596bd83e039111e398a922000a1faffb_7.jpg

I'm content with no duplicates as much as I love the Sandtrooper. Wish he had three pauldrons to switch out. Orange is my favorite look though so am happy that's the one he was issued with. Change his gun/pose everyday along with Luke's.

i received my set from bbts today and have three sandtroopers atm. i am definitely painting the pauldron black on one.

This is not speculation, nor has this been confirmed, but this is more of a "what if" wishlist I guess for 2014. What if they could pull this off??:

Wave 4
Lando Calrissian
Tusken Raider
Chewbacca
Darth Vader

Wave 5
Ewoks
Obi Wan Kenobi (Ep. IV)
C3P0
Qui-Gon Jinn

Wave 6
Yoda
Bossk
Luke Skywalker (Jedi)
Mace Windu

Wave 7
Admiral Ackbar
Clone Trooper
General Grievous
Emperor Palpatine

Wave 8
Nien Nunb
Jawas
Han Solo (Endor)
Jango Fett

Wave 9
Snow Trooper
IG-88
Count Dooku
Princess Leia (Ep IV)

Wave 10
Rebel Trooper
Grand Moff Tarkin
Imperial Guard
Jar Jar Binks

Wave 11
Dengar
TIE Pilot
Anakin (Ep 1)
Ponda Baba

How long do I have to wait for Boushh?!

Do you think they will stop once all the figures are made or will they revisit iconic figures with new sculpts like they have done with the 3 3/4 line?

I see somewhat of a motive here - 3 OT figures and 1 PT, which is completely fine with me. They could, honestly, leave out the PT characters.

Geez, those look great! Is that an easy paint to apply? I'm a newbie to customization so I don't know anything about paint types, but I'd love to do the same thing

Geez, those look great! Is that an easy paint to apply? I'm a newbie to customization so I don't know anything about paint types, but I'd love to do the same thing

The black went on in two easy coats, Games Workshop paints dry in minutes. White took four thin coats to get a decent coverage, then I topped them off with some 'ardcoat' (Gloss varnish) to stop it chipping. might try a matt finish as the gloss is a little shiny in direct light, but on the whole I think it looks OK.

Back