Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When does Hasbro usually put their exclusives up on their website?

This. I'm still gonna give it a shot and am comforted in knowing I'll have an ESB Fett regardless of how it plays out.

I want all six OT characters from waves 1 and 2. I'm forgetting the notion of ever owning a 1/6 Daniel Craig Bond and just gonna get back into good old fashioned toy collecting. It's about all I can afford these days.

This. I'm still gonna give it a shot and am comforted in knowing I'll have an ESB Fett regardless of how it plays out.

I want all six OT characters from waves 1 and 2. I'm forgetting the notion of ever owning a 1/6 Daniel Craig Bond and just gonna get back into good old fashioned toy collecting. It's about all I can afford these days.

Good old fashion toy collecting is fun :yess:
My son is heading to 3 years old too so I am going to start picking up more 3 3/4'' for him. Dad gets the 6'' figs though, for now!:lol

I have an extra SDCC Boba Fett available, looking to get rid of!

How much? You can take your scalper prices straight to eBay if you're looking to make money off of it. I'm either getting mine for ~$50 or I'm waiting until December for the solo release.

PM sent.

After seeing the protos at the Con I decided to pass on this line..., first, getting the SDCC Ex is just ridiculous, and then I didn't like Han that much, and I hated how weird EIII Obi-Wan looks...

From Dave Martin, posted on Rebelscum.com:

While photographing the Hasbro display at San Diego Comic-Con this past Saturday, I overheard Derryl DePriest say to someone that the Carbonite block, which is part of the exclusive Black Series 6-Inch Boba Fett Action Figure With Han Solo In Carbonite Accessory 2-pack, would be available in another form down the road. Meaning, the extremely high prices that many collectors are spending right now to obtain one is just for the packaging. Hopefully this information will be of some use to you!

I think this new line is al some .. i am glad leia is not going to be wearing soft plastic clothing..Han solo and Greedo looked al some.only one i am disappointed about was r2d2 being to clean..other wise great new line..can't wait for chewie. also all those smucks buying the exclusive BOBA fett piece were getting the same figure in wave 2 ..

Eh. So if it pops up on Hasbro's shop great, if not then I'll just piece it together. It's not going to stay packaged anyway so the exclusivity of the packaging doesn't matter to me.

Eh. So if it pops up on Hasbro's shop great, if not then I'll just piece it together. It's not going to stay packaged anyway so the exclusivity of the packaging doesn't matter to me.

:exactly:

I don't know many exclusives that stay exclusive with Hasbro. Or worse, get upgraded to something better down the road. 12" Death Star Gunner, Bib Fortunate, Biggs, and Wedge come to mind as true rarities. The Tauntauns and Wampa too. The small scale stuff? I can't recall any exclusive that wasn't released later, cheaper, and/or better.

Back