Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTT4MTiGPOQ[/ame]

Holy crap! That pose at 6:23! Just imagine ANH Han in that pose with a Chewie behind him!

The Sandtrooper and X-Wing Luke look the nicest out of the wave. Maul has great articulation but the head looks dopey and the softgoods are crap. Maybe a repaint would save it. I really hope they make a better version of R2-D2 down the line because this one stinks.

When proto images were release, R2 was the only one that caught my eye and considered to purchase. Seeing the production piece I going to pass on all four. At 39 years old I just don't have the strength to do another Star Wars line again.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Are they serious with that ugly *** hinge on his neck? :lol

Why didn't they do it just like the small ones using a ball joint.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

He does have a ball joint. And the hinge. I surprisingly am fine with all the exposed joints. The double jointed knee, the exposed pins, and the joint on the neck? They're fine by me. They look way better on Fett and the Stormie, but I can live with them on Luke and future humans. This guy looks like loads of fun to play with. Day one purchase for me. Hoping the Sandtrooper's not impossible to find. May or may not get R2 depending on more pics/reviews/mods. So sad they botched it up.

HOLY ****!!!! Check out the SDCC Exclusive Boba and Han!!! AWESOME!!!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykBJzSnGvns&feature=share&list=UU5swyobh8zpArOmGr4DfnYQ[/ame]

Too bad they got the green wrong just like SS did on their 1:6 Boba.

He does have a ball joint. And the hinge. I surprisingly am fine with all the exposed joints. The double jointed knee, the exposed pins, and the joint on the neck? They're fine by me. They look way better on Fett and the Stormie, but I can live with them on Luke and future humans. This guy looks like loads of fun to play with. Day one purchase for me. Hoping the Sandtrooper's not impossible to find. May or may not get R2 depending on more pics/reviews/mods. So sad they botched it up.

Yeah, I see the ball. The hinge is completely unnecessary and looks terrible.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

At 39 years old I just don't have the strength to do another Star Wars line again.

Word. So trying to resist, but these reviews are making it hard. :lecture

OK, might have to bite on some of these....Luke, Sandie - maybe R2; trying to resist. I want to be done with SW

I was so hoping to bow out as well. Was still going for the 3.75" black series (if they are new), but wanted to desperately be done. Just not sure if I can let this pass. On the other hand, why do I need three scales of SW figures???? :dunno

Speaking of the size, I've taken some pictures between SHFiguart and 6" Maul
05yh.jpg

a9cy.jpg

7bzj.jpg

ga98.jpg

hde2.jpg

oxqz.jpg

fxqn.jpg

z846.jpg

pzle.jpg

bpth.jpg

Back