Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greedo looks awesome. I just don't know if I want to get into a hit or miss line. It'll suck having an awesome Greedo and skipping Luke.

Okay, I'm confused about something so please pardon my ignorance. Are we just getting the X-Wing pilot Luke from SW and no farmboy version later down the road?

Thanks! I don't where I got the idea they were only going to do one version of each character and be done!

Okay, I'm confused about something so please pardon my ignorance. Are we just getting the X-Wing pilot Luke from SW and no farmboy version later down the road?

Bespin Luke is one of the rumored ones for waves 2 and 3. Which is a bit silly to me when Leia, Vader, and Threepio aren't even mentioned.

Greedo does look great. I would have likely passed on him even if I was going to get more than troops from this line. Too minor of a character despite being iconic.

OR2fKhq.jpg

Who wants to bet they'll add a "doll dot" to the final figure?

calm down ladies, you spitefully declared all cloth looked cheap at this scale, you didn't stipulate price, only scale - hence the picture. The point wasn't to compare $20 to $60. The point of comparing was also because 3a's line was killed so this hasbro line could exist. $40 difference matters not to me, just the quality and style. I'd see them as shrunken 1/6 rather than upscaled 3"3/4 (hasbro clearly view things the other way around)

Spitefully, Ma'am? Really? :lol

BB

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Whoa. He looks pretty fantastic. The fact that they throw in the Han in carbonite is especially cool. It will make one cool little display.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

May I post some pic of mine?
Just got it yesterday and it was REALLY superb!!
52tp.jpg

60nz.jpg

nvya.jpg

k9id.jpg

Compare Size to Mafex and Shfiguart
hmsy.jpg

Back