Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More and more it looks like the Rancor is going to join Cookie Monster in the Haslab Hall of Shame. How embarrassing is that?

Meanwhile I think the Ghostbusters Proton Pack might push to over 20k backers at the end.

Ok my question is this: if that thing has 900 paint apps or whatever, why does it look like any old action figure you just popped out of the cellophane card bubble? and maybe not even that good. I have regular BSeries figs that look way better than that. And they were not $350

GTFOOH Hasbro
Agreed. And the original puppet had ball bearings for eyes (which I forever can't unsee after learning that, lol) so something as expensive as the Haslab project should have that metal sheen to the eyes as well. The dull grey paint on the obvious plastic just screams "cheap toy" to me.

Any chance of the cantina set showing back up on pulse? Missed out and don't want to deal with aftermarket
No, not really. They might put up a random handful that were held back for QA replacements but they won’t do another run of them. Although since it was only half the bar, I would expect a second set with different figures to complete a the other half.

The we're sorry we screwed up and here's your fat guy you wanted, please back our Rancor Haslab project post from Hasbro.

FFeyV62XEAQLLzf

@hasbropulse on Instagram

Ah - Instagram . . . wonder why they didn't update the details on the main website?

Thanks again.

The numbers are now heading upwards - was 4760 this-morning, now at 4794 since that announcement.

I'm still out - that paint job is just TOO awful for me to justify the money (I think I'm getting fussier as I get older).

I think the Rancor keeper was the final tier unlock to get it further pushing. 4,800 and climbing. $350 USD for the Rancor is a bit too much...

Ah - Instagram . . . wonder why they didn't update the details on the main website?

Thanks again.

The numbers are now heading upwards - was 4760 this-morning, now at 4794 since that announcement.

I'm still out - that paint job is just TOO awful for me to justify the money (I think I'm getting fussier as I get older).

They did update it on the Rancor page they just didnt add the pic of Malakili

Back