Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are everyone's thoughts on cloth vs molded capes...

The new rotj boba should arrive anytime now and they went with the molded cape on this updated design. I still have the TBS #06 Boba Fett ESB with cloth cape, and when executed correctly (scaled fabric ect.) I'm thinking I would have preferred this new design of Boba to have a cloth version too. I guess this goes for the TBS mando(s) as well. Sure I can always mod them of course. It seems a cloth cape can lay more natural and doesn't interfere with posing. What do you prefer and why?

Last edited:
Awww man I just saw a YouTube review on the ROTJ deluxe Fett ..

Damn they actually made the articulation a lot better than the many different previous versions

Now I have to go and hunt it down because It thought it was a repaint with extra weapons :gah:

I agree... it's unfortunate that they championed a new design, but then introduced a problem with the helmet deforming from the packaging. Bummer....

I've never noticed any issues with previous versions of TBS ESB Fett (non removable-fixed helmet) or Jango (removable helmet). The helmets came out flawless from the box. Now, the janky paint apps on Jango's eyebrow's... this is another matter all together! Lol }:?[

Last edited:
All these YouTube finds on The new S W BS waves of Death, Shore, hovercraft troopers as well as ROTJ Fett and Bo Katan waves

Me looking at the empty pegs I’ve seen in all my Targets in my area since X mas and scratching my head :thud:

I don’t understand why Florida and Carolina cities seem to be getting the new stuff so quickly ..isn’t Hasblow in the East Coast :slap

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Maul needed an upgrade so made a new cloak. The hood was very difficult to cut right, especially on such a small figure.
Next will be Qui Gon
a6cf3eeda3c45f1a462ca1273768e963.jpg

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

That looks excellent. Did you customized the folded fabric part, or is it readily available like that?
The fabric was already like it, not sure what it is though as picked it up as a random offcut.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Great job! Really adds a cool look to an already rockin fig! The drape and profile on the hood really helps frame his face and accents the menacing eyes! Look forward to Qui Gon!:clap

Ordered Tech and Aurra yesterday from Amazon

Finally broke down and got Grievous as well, not a huge fan of the figure but I don't see SH ever releasing theirs.

All these YouTube finds on The new S W BS waves of Death, Shore, hovercraft troopers as well as ROTJ Fett and Bo Katan waves

Me looking at the empty pegs I’ve seen in all my Targets in my area since X mas and scratching my head :thud:

Same here.

My stores are the same way. If you’re not the first to get the one and only case Target, Walmart, etc. gets, you miss out completely.

Nothing is well stocked anymore.

Very cool STG! Always a treat! Love the diorama sets and open grate top lighting.

Moff G sure got worked and spent half the epi in timeout on the floor. Serves him right for messin with Mando's Baby G! Lol Thanks for sharing!

Oh man, what this would look like in 1/6 as well! ;)

Very cool STG! Always a treat! Love the diorama sets and open grate top lighting.

Moff G sure got worked and spent half the epi in timeout on the floor. Serves him right for messin with Mando's Baby G! Lol Thanks for sharing!

Oh man, what this would look like in 1/6 as well! ;)

Thank you :D

Hunting the Probe Droid

vB9HnT7.jpg

Beautiful! Always like the Hoth themed ones! Especially with the snowspeeder. I was just looking at the probe droid and thinking that it needs a mini diorama.Thanks for the inspiration! :clap

Wow the distance between Chewy and Han is surprising in the reveal, very cool!

Last edited:
Back