Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it crazy that I like the Obi-Wan?

But I agree it does need a Vader and Luke.

Jawa is blah.

Greedo is Meh honestly. Unless we get the OG 4, but then they will want to make a blue snag exclusive to Target or some crap.

More stuff going up today!

Jawa is a missed opportunity; should have done the vinyl cape for him as well; the old ben looks super cool, imo. The vinyl cape is pretty funny to see. Greedo is 'ok'

I pre-ordered Qui Gon, but it kinda stinks that the force gesture hand is not included:(

Just paid WAY too much for a BS6 Dengar but it was just too cool to pass up. And to think I scoffed at paying $25 when it first popped up.:gah:

Hopefully the 6" bounty hunters will come on vintage-style cards so I can buy Dengar all over again.:mad:

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

165b1bd39a94e250a9d43ad59b6a7160.png

Custom TROS Finn. Can?t wait to get my hands on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got my Dengar. Without a doubt one of the top five BS6 figs ever made. A standout in so many ways.

(edit: that yellow spot on top of his head is from the light source.)

tw5re1C.jpg

Love that pose TaliBane.

And yes, Dengar is easily in my top 10. Such a great figure. My favorites are the following, in no particular order.

- Dengar
- Mace Windu
- Hoth Leia
- Count Dooku
- Dagobah Luke and Yoda
- Hoth Rebel Trooper
- Snowspeeder Luke
- Chewbacca w/ C-3PO
- Lando Skiff disguise
- Commander Bly

Not SW but I was in some store the other day that had a bunch of Marvel Legends and the figure based off Black Widow's sister in the upcoming film was hanging in front and holy crap I was blown away at how amazing the likeness was.

Love that pose TaliBane.

And yes, Dengar is easily in my top 10. Such a great figure. My favorites are the following, in no particular order.

- Dengar
- Mace Windu
- Hoth Leia
- Count Dooku
- Dagobah Luke and Yoda
- Hoth Rebel Trooper
- Snowspeeder Luke
- Chewbacca w/ C-3PO
- Lando Skiff disguise
- Commander Bly

Thanks and yeah that's the list all right. I still have to break my Luke Snowsp off the card however - promised myself I wouldn't buy two.:lecture

And Jye's avatar just made my day.:rotfl:clap

I have all the bounty hunters.

Dengar, 4-LOM and Zuckuss are the best.

Fett and Bossk are okay, but they could be done better today.

IG-88 is awful.

They all look great together.

Back