Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old Friends Not Forgotten

JXdiUkd.jpg

Picked up the remnant trooper and really impressed with the plastic quality. Haven't bought a figure in a while and it is super sturdy compared to my original troopers with gummy legs

Picked up the remnant trooper and really impressed with the plastic quality. Haven't bought a figure in a while and it is super sturdy compared to my original troopers with gummy legs

Same here. I've had to do the boiling water, reshape, then shock in ice water on the original versions legs twice now.

Hey, if anyone has an extra Mando in Beskar, loose or boxed, that they can sell at a little above retail, let me know. I am sick of trying to chase down the figure at stores and none on eBay tend to go for less than $40ish.
PM me.

Hey, if anyone has an extra Mando in Beskar, loose or boxed, that they can sell at a little above retail, let me know. I am sick of trying to chase down the figure at stores and none on eBay tend to go for less than $40ish.
PM me.

BBTS has for preorder, or did last week when I was looking

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Ahsoka finally arrived. I wish this were a regular release and I could easily find her for a reasonable price. But I think she was worth it.

820a1ea33b6a5b22e28cd1d445451e63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My craziest SW purchase of 2019 was the Dewback for $23.00 shipped

My craziest SW purchase of 2020 was the carbonite Han after having missed it and it being sold out for months I one day log into Amazon and see it available new sold by Amazon for $14.00! I bought it fully expecting a cancellation but nope it arrived in 2 days for $14.00 never to be available again. :thud: WTF lol

It was an Amazon/pulse exclusive so I don?t think you?ll find one close to retail anymore.

That explains it. :banghead

Hey Han carbo is $34 on amazon what are you waiting for!

I thought it was long gone

Yikes! For that much I could buy a jug of resin and probably find a decent for-pay STL on CGTrader, then print a dozen of them. I'm actually looking to get one of these to sorta kit-bash it into a display piece. Trying to spend as little as possible. I may even just get one of those cooking molds.

Back