Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way they made noise made me question if they were even human. I suppose it’s possible that death troopers could be cyborgs like Vader.

The noises were scrambled coms. In their ear piece they hear each other normally. To the outside the voice modulator in their helmets scrambles their words. This is done to both intimidate and allow them to operate without their enemies knowing what they're saying.

The noises were scrambled coms. In their ear piece they hear each other normally. To the outside the voice modulator in their helmets scrambles their words. This is done to both intimidate and allow them to operate without their enemies knowing what they're saying.

It is so scrambled they keep missing their meal break.

I thought this was only available in the US and Canada. FP only has Wampa for PO.

I got it from Star Action Figures but they sold out Fairly quick. I thought I saw it on FP briefly but then it was gone, unless I mistook something else for it - I didn?t really look as I?d secured my order by that point. From the sounds of it, stock was crazy limited.

Heroes of Endor

gG0nwlk.jpg

Wrong DL-44.. [emoji2369]

Is anyone here excited for the Darth Nihilus figure that was announced like a week ago? Haven't seen anyone here talking about it

*orders another one of those upcoming Hasbro Deluxe Fetts, from another retailer* I usually dont do that sort of thing, but here I make an exception because I'm going to want him out of the box.

It does look good, but Hasbro are being a bit cheeky pricing him as a deluxe figure, the ANH Han from the first wave came with as many accessories!

Isn't the deluxe a new sculpt though? It looks somewhat different from the "original" Fett to me.

Oh well, i missed the original basic Fett offerings - and I missed the MAFEX Fett, too - so I kinda need this guy. I love the carbonized version, but more versions ftw.

Isn't the deluxe a new sculpt though? It looks somewhat different from the "original" Fett to me.

Oh well, i missed the original basic Fett offerings - and I missed the MAFEX Fett, too - so I kinda need this guy. I love the carbonized version, but more versions ftw.

The body's a little different due different costume but I think the helmet's the same. Hard to say, all we've seen are renderings so far. And we all know what can happen once Hasbro figures hit production.

No offense to the mega-corporation. Wouldn't want to hurt their feelings.

I love the sound the saber makes in that shot...talk about gifs you can hear!

Got my Pulscon Exclusive BS Wampa delivered today.. Box is too cool. Didn't realize it was Silver foil. The down side is it is scratched to hell on the front. Box was plenty big, but I guess sliding back and forth in the card board box scratched it all up. Only had a couple blow up bags inside. First time I've received anything from Pulse not in Perfect condition.. :(

Wonder if I should complain.

20200930_183631.jpg

20200930_183642.jpg

It doesn't hurt to say something if you intended to keep the box. That looks quite bad. The vintage style packaging is part of the appeal.

Back