Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone gone through this routine with Wal-Mart before? Does their online stock sell out quickly?

That usually isn't the issue from what I've read, its that sometime in a few months they'll cancel your order.

What a dumb decision making this line Wal-Mart exclusive, this wave is going to sell so damn well and now you're limiting your customers to one crappy site. That Ahsoka will never been seen in stores.

I work from home so I'll be able to get on, but whether I'll be able to score one (or if they even ship it to me) or if the page doesn't break with so many people trying to hop on is another issue entirely.

Sounds like it's going to be a complete mess. Store exclusives generally are, not sure why I thought this might be different. Seems especially stupid to have an in-store exclusive during a pandemic.

I just hate this idea of store exclusives, especially when that basically just makes it exclusive to the US, and even more so for a major character like Ahsoka.

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

The scalpers have already paid off everyone they need to pay off good luck with the limited stock tomorrow.

Ebay will be full of these before the afternoon is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dorkside said they haven?t heard of these figures or been offered them so I doubt they are not Walmart exclusives as they are pretty well informed unless Hasbro decides to act underhandedly and doesn?t tell them of case breakdown changes.

Man this is disappointing. These are the figures I was most hyped for and it seems I might not be able to get them in Canada.

Makes no sense from a business perspective to make a popular character like Ahsoka so limited. Kids won?t be able to find her in store.

Here is what Dorkside said: “ These are Walmart exclusive. If fan channel gets the opportunity to buy them it definitely won't be this year. I can't see us having them before next summer.”

:(

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

I guess the Walmart exclusive labeling wasn?t enough to convince some that these are Walmart exclusives lol

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

I'm disappointed that Walmart gets them first, but I have a feeling it'll be a timed exclusive. There'll just be a lot of time between Walmart getting them and other retailers getting them, like the formerly Best Buy exclusive Mandalorian Heavy.

Another **** show on Walmart for these figures. So laughable. I guess I needed to blindly buy 4 overpriced figures for $100 when I only wanted one. At one point I think I had the 4 in my cart but I could never check out. Then all were gone. I only wanted Ahsoka. Pictures would show up then disappear. Names would show up then disappear.

The largest retailer in the world haltered buy a bunch of ****ing nerds...:rotfl

Yeah, pretty bad. I missed out on Ahsoka and the 332nd Clone Trooper. Got a few of the other two. I had plenty of time to pre-order them when they just showed a generic Hasbro image and you couldn't tell what the item actually was. Guess I shouldn't have hesitated.

Sad thing is, their main site for convention exclusives didn't even have the figures posted there once 10 AM hit. You still had to hunt for the damned things.

Hasbro will make them available again I'm sure. It's just the waiting game of having patience. Which few people/collectors seem to have. More than half of these will end up on Ebay at like $60 a pop or more. I have the 1st Ahsoka which is a nicer looking figure in my opinion anyway.

This **** makes me no longer want to collect anything and dump everything I have. I could easily buy a nice car for what my collection would sell for. Collecting crap is supposed to be a fun hobby to help reduce stress and take your mind off problems from the real world. Instead it causes me more anger and stress... :lol

I had all 4 of them in my cart at 0945 and right at 1000 just clicked place order. Kind of messed up how they did it, but you had to click on each one and read the description just to see what they were.

Yeah, pretty bad. I missed out on Ahsoka and the 332nd Clone Trooper. Got a few of the other two. I had plenty of time to pre-order them when they just showed a generic Hasbro image and you couldn't tell what the item actually was. Guess I shouldn't have hesitated.

Sad thing is, their main site for convention exclusives didn't even have the figures posted there once 10 AM hit. You still had to hunt for the damned things.

That is insane lol

Back