Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just arrived from Amazon. Strange that the outer box holding these 2 have the names reversed, like the original ESB release, but the cards are correct.

Last edited:
No the cards are reversed- a tribute to the original Kenner mistake and why they are a two pack. That way nobody can get upset thru got the ‘wrong’ figure based on the name being wrong. It’s a fun thing for them to do.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

:lol :lol :lol

Now if my snow speeder arrives with tie fighter art i?m going to be pissed lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No the cards are reversed- a tribute to the original Kenner mistake and why they are a two pack. That way nobody can get upset thru got the ‘wrong’ figure based on the name being wrong. It’s a fun thing for them to do.

Umm, yeah, I had a senior moment for a second. They're actually reversed on the cards and box. Not sure what I was looking at. lol

Being a kid in the 70's and owning the original figures when released and growing up playing with them, I still to this day get them wrong. I get more confused today and can never remember which is actually the correct names and which are the reversed.... :slap

:rotfl

4-Lom Droid
4-Lom Droid
4-Lom Droid
4-Lom Droid
4-Lom Droid
4-Lom Droid
4-Lom Droid
4-Lom Droid
4-Lom Droid
4-Lom Droid
4-Lom Droid
4-Lom Droid
4-Lom Droid

The humanoid with the coat (whether you call him 4-LOM or Zuck) is pretty underscaled.

72E5885B-7FDC-4873-902B-88AD6066C550.jpeg

Picked up Plo Koon today at Zing in Australia ��

Do you mean in the gerth area? Height-wise, '4-Lom' ie Zuckuss seems a tad tall.

The dude on the far right side. Not just too short but also too small overall - his head almost looks like it would fit in one of Boba's pouches.

tbh, I would say they are all pretty crappy except Dengar and Fett (which are both awesome.) Bossk looks very weird, IG looks nothing like IG, 4-LOM droid is way too skinny and a bit too small.

SWBS6-Zuckuss-Dengar-47.jpg

The dude on the far right side. Not just too short but also too small overall - his head almost looks like it would fit in one of Boba's pouches.

tbh, I would say they are all pretty crappy except Dengar and Fett (which are both awesome.) Bossk looks very weird, IG looks nothing like IG, 4-LOM droid is way too skinny and a bit too small.

SWBS6-Zuckuss-Dengar-47.jpg

What are your thoughts on the Sideshow Bounty Hunters? Thanks!

Received my BS Han Carbonite from Hasbro Pulse today, and in pristine condition. They do a great job packing and shipping, unlike Amazon. Must say it looks far better in person than I thought it would. Was gonna skip it initially, but glad I picked it up. Not sure if I want to open it now. Looks so nice on the vintage card back.

Back