Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a Vader (must have everyone version) and a Stormtrooper. I was waiting for site to come up at 3, went to do something and was talking to my son then realized it was 10 after.... So I missed the Mando in Beskar armor..:slap

Glad I skipped on the 1st Mando. Only need 1 version.

Can't believe some sold out so fast. In 15 min. As of know on Pulse Mando, Vader, Clone Trooper, Ackbar and Ewok are sold out already..

I ordered a Mando on Dorkside to be safe in case Hasbro doesn't make him available again. $5 more at Dorkside due to shipping. :( Still a $1 cheaper than BBTS.

Also like the new color coded packaging.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Real shame they never made a proper Rebels group in 3.75”. Just those awful 5 POA ones.

After seeing pics, I will be buying these after all.

Is it just me or does the Ahsoka face not look much different from the first release? I thought all the new releases were supposed to have face scans or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just me or does the Ahsoka face not look much different from the first release? I thought all the new releases were supposed to have face scans or something like that.

Collage_75df6ca5-2a84-44d1-9a4d-fc0821d4584a_1400x.jpg

Definitely better. Also notice the color. Ahsoka looks more black than orange... Is that a hint as to her appearance in the Mando?? Maybe Rosario won't be wearing body paint after all. Is Ahsoka now black? That would really suck ass and be ********.

Actually glad I have the original. I want my Ahsoka to be orange.. :pfft:

View attachment 486249

Definitely better. Also notice the color. Ahsoka looks more black than orange... Is that a hint as to her appearance in the Mando?? Maybe Rosario won't be wearing body paint after all. Is Ahsoka now black? That would really suck ass and be ********.

Actually glad I have the original. I want my Ahsoka to be orange.. :pfft:

Oh yeah, when you put them side by side yeah they are different. I like it!

I don't know about her skin colour. She wasn't exactly orange in Rebels.

I actually liked the brightness of the first black series Rebels figures. It's like these new ones are for a more cynical age and/or the Snyder Cut. But I like the new faces. I only ordered Jeb and another Ahsoka for now, since I never could get one without warped legs.

Grabbed Ackbar, Ewok, Mando, and Stormies too, all from DorkSideToys.

I don?t shop at dorksidetoys because their website doesn?t work on my iphones or ipads.

I made them aware of the issue they acknowledged that they are aware of the problems and their answer to me was for me to just use a non-iOS device that is not an option for me therefore I go to BBTS where the website works perfectly on my apple devices and they don?t charge for PO AND it is very easy there to cancel a PO.

Yeah they are pricey but at least they ain?t gouging like Gamestop lol

Last edited:
Picked up a few of these. Like this wave a lot.
Scored beskar mando, stormtrooper, Ahsoka, Sabine, Zeb, Ezra, Hera.
Will pick up Kanan to complete the Rebels set. Already have Chopper. Will also grab Vader and likely ackbar and clone

I don't collect BS figures but couldn't resist that Beskar Mando at BBTS. That will round off my whopping collection to 4 figures.

Mando x2
Jedi Luke
The Child

Thats all I need!

Wasn?t the Snowtrooper and Chewie supposed to be in this wave or are they in the next 40th.

Also I thought the stormtrooper was going to be a RO trooper not Mando when did that change lol

Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Wasn?t the Snowtrooper and Chewie supposed to be in this wave or are they in the next 40th.

Also I thought the stormtrooper was going to be a RO trooper not Mando when did that change lol

Anything Mando is hot right now, likely why they put it under this banner

Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

I don?t shop at dorksidetoys because their website doesn?t work on my iphones or ipads.

I made them aware of the issue they acknowledged that they are aware of the problems and their answer to me was for me to just use a non-iOS device that is not an option for me therefore I go to BBTS where the website works perfectly on my apple devices and they don?t charge for PO AND it is very easy there to cancel a PO.

Yeah they are pricey but at least they ain?t gouging like Gamestop lol

I have no problems ordering from them on my iPhone. You might want to to check your settings/software. Dorkside is much better to deal with. I absolutely love ordering through them. BBTS is really just a last resort for me now.

:lol :lol :lol

Who names their company dorkside anyways lol

Also BBTS they are literally calling themselves a bad toy store a big one at that lol

Back