Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Anyone have the Hyperreal Luke Skywalker figure? I just ordered it and I wanted to hear more about it since there are not many reviews for it on YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Anyone have the Hyperreal Luke Skywalker figure? I just ordered it and I wanted to hear more about it since there are not many reviews for it on YouTube

The one in-hand YouTube review I watched made it seem like the rubber costume has a super shiny wet look which I didn't like at all.

The fact we haven’t heard of a third figure yet, I think the line is already dead. Never had a good feeling about it. The fact they never once said the figures had rubber skin suits was very telling they didn’t have much faith in them either.

The Vader looks great but that Luke is awful from the Headsculpts to the terrible outfit. Have they shown any others? Only figures that would look good are probably Stormtroopers and other armored characters.

Would anyone else like Black Series 6? figures from The Clone Wars series that are made to look like the actual show? I like when they make?live action? versions of the characters but I do wish I had figures that were made in the animated style of the show also. Same goes for Rebels.

Yeah I wish they would make the CW characters into 6" figures too. Look at all the 3.75" CW figures we got. Why doesn't Hasbro capitalize on the CW hype and release a 6" BS line

I'd be down with this as well. Been wanting a new animated Phase 1 Rex, and I would imagine it would sell extremely well.

This thread need some more Second Sister

2020-05-09 15.38.41 v2.1 resized.jpg

Am i mistaken or that Probe dro?d was already available last year?

The one I posted is the Disney Store version that came out on May 4th, it's fairly new. This Disney version is made of metal and slightly larger than the 6" scale Hasbro Black Series Probe Droid. It also costs less, only $26.

I should also note that the one I posted has been repainted.

Here is a before picture:
6101047623200-1

Last edited:
Thanks for the clarification. For some reason, i have a 6" Probe listed on one of my data sheets. Must have gotten that wrong when i listed it.

From Dorkside Toys: TVC sells better than Black Series

I?m going to preface my comments here by saying we?re just having a discussion and in no way am I attacking you or anyone who disagrees with what I?m telling you. I?m a fan, I work in the toy business and my company sells in excess of 7 figures a year in Hasbro Star Wars product. I?m privy to information that is not given to the public and we work with Hasbro directly.

As a fan I agree with you and I?m equally frustrated by the limited number of new releases. We all want more TVC. As a company we sell far more TVC than we do Black Series. And it?s honestly not even close. I?ll go a step further and also say that as fan I?m just as pissed as anyone when I hear Hasbro give reply with a thoughtless tone deaf comment that we?re ?meeting demand? when it?s obvious that they are not!?

Back