Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smuggling

rCSgPq8.jpg

Anybody getting tired of the stores putting out figures before the street date. Here we go again with sightings of the TFF stuff already showing up at Targets and Walmart’s but they won’t let you buy them :gah:

*Evil Laugh*

mDSdRvN.jpg

I still don't understand these splotches that they painted his face with. It's present on the original and is in no way shape or form present in the actual film. Chair is a TAD bit small. But its a cool figure none the less.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Why does the face print make everything look glossy I don?t like that aspect of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I assume it's because of how they get the paint to wrap the face, it's not their normal method. Maybe something like this.

winnie-the-pooh-face-masks-are-now-a-thing-and-th-2-13777-1457693885-0_dblbig.jpg

:lol

Picked up the new Ren at TRU and in a Hasbro gift bag got a Mace Windu and the guy from Fallen Order for free.

First (and only) Black Series 6" figures I've gotten:

I guess it took assembling this scene to move me.
Been anticipating similar one since 1978.
giphy.gif

Then came the behind the scenes SW celebration Mando Panel)
giphy.gif

Made composite image from the same...
EGC-KK-WoAIVkSP

Bought the 6" Dewback a few weeks ago in anticipation, picked up the Mando this morning(4orceFri) at Target.

Don't know if he'll actually get one on the show, and leave a poor disgruntled Sand-Trooper without a ride in the desert.

Still, now they are together on my shelf! Pure joy!
EGDJNrYXUAA6wPf

Pretty much my favorite thing in the universe right now...
EGDiDfmXUAELpYg

Really looking forward to this show!

Went to my walmart after work to see what was left from triple force friday. Took me awhile to find as they only had a tiny end cap with new star wars stuff. Looks like my walmart only got in one full wave of the white boxes as far as black series, and that was it. Even though I've been tempted in the past I've been avoiding sinking money into this line but I couldn't pass up that mandalorian figure!

So its not a bad figure. But I think it could have been better. No lightsaber attachment point. Missing the rain poncho he's prominently shown with and BD is barely painted (along with the lightsaber)

jxcmZSk.jpg

Target kinda screwed me out of the Carbonized Mandalorian. I ordered one for pickup and the location canceled my order at around 6:30 in the morning and all other locations were showing non available due to people ordering them for pickup. I went over to the location as soon as they opened at 8:00 and no Carbonized Mando on the floor, but they were still showing as in stock at the location on the Target app. I went over to the customer service desk and asked about it and they said it might be on a transitional pallet and they couldn't find it. I left and about two hours later, it was showing out of stock at that Target as well. Pretty lame, Target.

TFF is a joke. My Walmart’s had a pathetic cardboard end cap with empty sections and only the galaxy 5” figures. My Targets had a mediocre display but saw most BS except Mando . So I went to a Gamestop they had all the BS including the carbon editions and I know the manager for this GS and he is holding me a clone commander ( forgot his name) Mandolorian, and a carbon Equistor until next week ..now that’s service :yess:

So I stop at a Disney store and that’s were I saw the white limited editions ..so if anyone is curious if you have a Disney store near you, they got a ton of the white limited editions except Mandolorian :lecture

I will say if one thing I saw with Best Buy, Target and Walmart is a huge stock of and a display of Frozen II :slap

So now we know that Disney took advantage of FF to make it about Frozen than SW for the big stores :pfft:

Btw, Best Buy was a pathetic shelf of figures

Basically IMO , Disney should just quit these event days for SW merchandise , they totally did this half a$$$$ed :gah:

Ever since they started these merch events , this by far was the worst.

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

But it was triple the force lol

More like triple the lack of inventory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back