Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captive

zKzl01Y.jpg

Incredible photo - lighting, poses, lens choice, backdrop, all 100% perfect.:clap:clap:clap

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Black series Jedi Master Repaint. The sculpt is actually amazing.
47f196096e926b1084c262d0ae21c8d3.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Great pics. How you all can paint eyes that small blows my mind
It's not as hard as you might think, especially if you have a pair of loupes or a magnifier. There's plenty of tricks like using needles and toothpicks too.

My biggest problem I've yet to solve well is making sure my brushes remain loaded with enough paint and don't dry out immediately at that small a scale.

I find it funny how I can justify paying $330 CAN on a Hot Toys figure but will not pay $30 CAN on a 6? STAR WARS figure.

BTW - The Lando image above is amazing!! Good Job!

It's not as hard as you might think, especially if you have a pair of loupes or a magnifier. There's plenty of tricks like using needles and toothpicks too.

My biggest problem I've yet to solve well is making sure my brushes remain loaded with enough paint and don't dry out immediately at that small a scale.

Thanks for the tips.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Black series Jedi Master Repaint. The sculpt is actually amazing.
47f196096e926b1084c262d0ae21c8d3.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

That looks excellent. I saw a video a while back where they use new technology for scanning actor's faces. That screams Hamil so much more than the HT TFA Luke. Could I see the head on the full figure?

So in one of the Marvel Star Wars comic issues, Harrison Ford era Han wears his Brown, "Solo", era outfit. And now that we're technically getting the main Luke comic outfit, it inspired me to grab two more Han's on Amazon for super cheap and do a quick head swap so I can have a comic Han too

S8wYfRP.jpg

Back