Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing new in that diorama except the Rancor may be considered for Haslab but other news outside of that.

I hear there's an embargo on TROS, Mandalorian and Jedi:Fallen Order until planned "Triple Force Friday" event this fall. D23, as a Disney show, might get a pass and reveal a thing or two but i don't see much slipping thru until Force Friday.

Casualties

Muxhy6r.jpg

I don’t think there will be any TBS reveals at D23 since Hasbro isn’t even there, but it would be nice. SDCC was so underwhelming.

I just dipped my toes in last night by picking up 5 from the Rebels series and Ahsoka. I'm hoping Zeb isn't too far behind to finish out the crew. I can definitely see them revisiting Ezra for his short-haired look and Kanan for his blind look.

I just dipped my toes in last night by picking up 5 from the Rebels series and Ahsoka. I'm hoping Zeb isn't too far behind to finish out the crew. I can definitely see them revisiting Ezra for his short-haired look and Kanan for his blind look.

Nice! Love the rebels figures, especially chopper. They finally got the proportions right on an astromech!

Im certain we’ll get Zeb to round out the crew, but Im hoping for some villains from the series. The inquisitors, Jarrus, AT-DP pilot would be awesome.

Nice! Love the rebels figures, especially chopper. They finally got the proportions right on an astromech!

Im certain we’ll get Zeb to round out the crew, but Im hoping for some villains from the series. The inquisitors, Jarrus, AT-DP pilot would be awesome.

Well, an inquisitor is coming because of the Jedi: Fallen Order video game. Jarrus would be a good one, I’ll need to track down a Thrawn eventually.

I got the Anakin Archive and I actually prefer it to the SHF! The head on the SHF was always a tad anime to me and with the photo-real tech on the new Archive figures, little Annie inched ahead. I did a few minor paint things, like painting his glove black with the silver clasps (as opposed to the stock brown glove and copper straps?) and I also put a flat coat on the clothing parts, leaving the leathery bits a semi-gloss. Looks great in person, but the finishes my not show in the photos. He also scales nicely with the SHF Obi Wan.

20190809_134627(1).jpg
20190809_132306(1).jpg
20190809_134913(1).jpg
20190809_135335(1).jpg

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Looks like a great repaint! Subtle and fixed a lot of issues. I am sticking with my SHF but if it came like that I would definitely be more tempted (if I ever saw these in store)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back