Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A2CA48B2-13DF-41AF-9E47-7C2E53A7F63A.jpeg
06DD1A0F-41C5-4015-B800-85BE528B2DBC.jpeg
30D236F1-6150-4F5F-BF06-188F29D47846.jpeg
09233708-3CD3-4E90-8E47-603F9F38CFA2.jpeg

You guys are right that chair is indeed off scale and too small.

I found the correct proper scale photo:

View attachment 450039

:lol Hilarious jye! Your photoshop jobs are becoming legendary lol

----

IDK, the chair seems a little under scaled, but it's actually pretty close. Closer than almost all the other Black Series vehicles have been at least. I'm absolutely buying one!

emperor-palpatine-and-the-nutrition-of-force-lightning.jpg

Saw Grevious at GameStop , just $2 more than BBTS , considering shipping and taxes, I’d say it’s worth getting at GS

I'm not buying Grievous either. Unless I find him for closer to $20. He's a bit disappointing. Too small. :( For a deluxe $30+ figure he should be bigger. Nothing deluxe about him.

That Emperor set looks awesome. Not a fan of soft goods robes, but it looks nice and will hold me over until/if the SHF releases. Loving that they’re including three heads too! All good expressions for him to have. Hopefully more figures will get extra heads but I doubt it.

Hoping this won’t be an online only thing. If Snoke & his throne can rot at GameStop they can put this on shelves too.

I dunno. Comparing it to screenshots it looks really darn close. I think it might just be a matter of doing a better job futzing the soft goods and posing the figure in the chair. If the chair is too small, it isn't by much.

I love the battle droid with his legs up in the air :lol

Their face printing is kicking so much ass please stay at $25-$30!

My patience paid off so much I didn’t spend one penny on non-face printed SW action figures. :yess:

No monkey face Leia on my shelf lol

Last edited:
Such a bummer that the new face printing tech went into effect immediately *after* the awesome 40th anniversary original 12 two years ago. :(

So when does Celebration officially begin? Did it start at 10:00 am EST? I wonder who'll post the first pics of new figures.

Back