Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
opened the santrooper last night.............pretty cool. not crazy about the shoulder pouch on the backback set up or the right leg big knee joint but both get passes because the rest is pretty sweet.

hmm...........might have to get more sandies & make another smaller scale troop transport............:panic:

Lesson learned from Amazon: you order a single figure, as I did with the sandtrooper, they ship it in an envelope and will arrive in extremely non collector friendly condition.

****ing nitwits

Last edited:
Amazon is all about getting the order out.

Yeah, guess I haven't ordered too many collector items, so never an issue. Got Luke, R2, and Maul in a big box - Luke was jacked since UPS was rough with it, but cant fault Amazon for the box itself.

Single Sandie, in his envelope was another story! I posted packing feedback, suggesting they put a disclaimer for collector items that the packaging will absolutely not arrive in a collector condition

Lesson learned from Amazon: your order a single figure, as I did with the sandtrooper, they ship it in an envelope and will arrive in extremely non collector friendly condition.

****ing nitwits

Agreed. My R2 arrived that way, even though I ordered him with Luke. Extremely disappointing.

Yeah, guess I haven't ordered too many collector items, so never an issue. Got Luke, R2, and Maul in a big box - Luke was jacked since UPS was rough with it, but cant fault Amazon for the box itself.

Single Sandie, in his envelope was another story! I posted packing feedback, suggesting they put a disclaimer for collector items that the packaging will absolutely not arrive in a collector condition

I've never had anything arrive jacked up like that. Ask them if they'll do an exchange, its one thing if the mail bangs it up a little, but just shipping a box in an envelope is BS.

Saw Luke today at TRU for the first time. Looked good. Price tag here in Canada was $24.99 Wow! I plan to pick and choose in this line. So I have passed on Luke and R2. Never seen Maul or Sandtrooper yet. Only planning on the Sandtrooper.

Saw Luke today at TRU for the first time. Looked good. Price tag here in Canada was $24.99 Wow! I plan to pick and choose in this line. So I have passed on Luke and R2. Never seen Maul or Sandtrooper yet. Only planning on the Sandtrooper.

Good choice, I found all 4 at once and the Sandtrooper made me feel like a kid on Christmas, there was zero chance of me walking away from it.

I have gotten all 4 now, and ironically, R2 may be my fav, followed by Luke, Maul, then Sandie

Sandtrooper is good, but the dirt wash is too heavy on the helmet, and the backpack rides way too high. I got a sharpie and took it to my R2 to lightly highlight his main body - similar to the proto - once done, he looks great. Took a bit to fight the middle leg to not look lame, but it can be done

May customize one if I get an extra - lower the backpack and use some goof off to clean the helmet a bit

The new Slave Leia looks shocking. For a line targeted at collectors you'd think Hasbro would put better effort into the quality of their figures.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Not sure what's going on with Amazon, they said I could order 1 only at 19.99, I wonder if they are going to limit purchases

I don't collect Star Wars, but I just had to get the Sandtrooper. And I wasn't disappointed. Pretty much a perfect action figure, with the exception of the soft plastic heavy blaster rifle. Not sure why this one is a softer plastic, when the other two weapons are made of sturdier material. Maybe because of the strap?

Anyway, a few shots I took last night....

9567788370_148c3b2273_b.jpg

9564998743_922a471ea7_b.jpg

9564987583_3074202293_b.jpg

9567783214_505ef5789f_b.jpg

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Back in stock on amazon 19.99 with 11 available, I just order 5 more lol

Back