Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I have hope that Dark Empire figures will be made :yess:

How cool is it that somebody from Hasbro said..? Hey remember the SW franchise by Dark Horse Comics ?

if they ever and do mean ever decide to do SW figures from SW series from Marvel Comics...I?m getting every single one :clap

Last edited:
Luke is worth it just for that Thrawn accessory.

Yeah but same over used generic Luke with the open mouth sculpt as usual

Does Hasbro have a beef with showing a closed mouth Hamill as Luke in an action figure ..why..Hasbro...Why :slap

Completely forgot Bucky O’Hare was in Star Wars too... all easy passes. Carnor Jax would have been a pickup if they got the correct colouring and not just a Royal Guard repack.

I ordered the comic book Maul from BBTS since I am no longer a Hasbro Pulse Premium Member. Only figure I care about. Luke is kind of cool too. If I do get Luke it would really only be for the Ysalamiri accessory, but I don't even have a Thrawn, so...

I have a few other things PO'd from BBTS (a few Marvel Select figures), so the $4 shipping will cover the extra $2 BS charge from BBTS once everything is in my pile of loot and I have the lot shipped. Or if Amazon finally puts them up I may cancel the BBTS one. But Amazon isn't very reliable with PO's.

I ordered the comic book Maul from BBTS since I am no longer a Hasbro Pulse Premium Member. Only figure I care about. Luke is kind of cool too. If I do get Luke it would really only be for the Ysalamiri accessory, but I don't even have a Thrawn, so...

I have a few other things PO'd from BBTS (a few Marvel Select figures), so the $4 shipping will cover the extra $2 BS charge from BBTS once everything is in my pile of loot and I have the lot shipped. Or if Amazon finally puts them up I may cancel the BBTS one. But Amazon isn't very reliable with PO's.

HasbroPulse is a rip off and waste membership. You can get everything they offer faster from other vendors , even the big stores get figures quicker than Pulse. Then only guarantee the exclusive on Pulse only. But all the regular releases , people can get it through other ways

Hasbro always make it sound like we need to order right away or we miss out. Not really..only certain product.

I'm surprised they haven't yet released Ahsoka, Boba Fett, and Fennec Shand from season 2 of the Mandalorian.

Give it time. Depending on when they got access to reference material they could be right around the corner or a year out. They’ll happen eventually for sure though.

Hot toys clearly prioritize Boba Fett and Hasbro was probably already working on a Clone Wars Bo-Katan and happened to luck into that working out as a Mando version.

Yeah, the box art is something else.

One major gripe I have is the Carnor Jax one. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that actually Kir Kanos?

Yes it is, and i for one am highly annoyed at this mislabel!!! That is PLAINLY Kanos as the box art makes clear! Give Jax his own figure, i will buy one of those, too.

But i bought this figure anyways, and i picked up Maul, as one does. HT ought to give us a Maul like that -- theyve done everything else with this character.

If they do more in this legends comic/book line, it would be awesome to see Xizor. Some of the figures from the SW Legacy comic would be awesome too. Sharad Hett, Krayt, Cade, etc. Love the art on these.

I said to myself I don't want any other Black Series other than the Darth Revan. Then I saw my fav legend character Jaina in my local collectables shop. Never thought I'd love the figure this much.

2021-03-21-10-10-50.jpg

Back