Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You were impressed by carbonized Mando? That thing is hideous, wonky helmet, ugly paint apps.

You should check out snowspeeder Luke and Dagobah Luke if you really want to be impressed.

Luv my carbonized Mandos and their shimmery copper and silver paint:nana:

Also love the battle droids I just got they're amazing:cool:

But gotta put the brakes on the 6inch 'coz of the Razor Crest $$$$:drool

I was thinking of carbonizing my ****

Pics or it doesn't count

Ewoks

qe4Mn7J.jpg

Walmart sucks so damn bad...

How do my orders for the exclusive Ahsoka and Maul Super Commando, that I ordered as soon as they went up for PO months ago, keep getting pushed back when so many are at stores all over the place and so many people getting them... And at times they were even listed as in stock on the website and not even a PO.

Anybody here get their PO's?

Same **** I had to deal with with the Marvel Legends 80th anniv Captain America exclusive and the Grey Black Widow exclusive...

:gah: .. :gah: .. :gah: .. :gah:.. :gah:

FKOff Walmart!!! :mad: .. :mad: .. :mad: .. :mad:

Walmart sucks so damn bad...

How do my orders for the exclusive Ahsoka and Maul Super Commando, that I ordered as soon as they went up for PO months ago, keep getting pushed back when so many are at stores all over the place and so many people getting them... And at times they were even listed as in stock on the website and not even a PO.

Anybody here get their PO's?

Same **** I had to deal with with the Marvel Legends 80th anniv Captain America exclusive and the Grey Black Widow exclusive...

:gah: .. :gah: .. :gah: .. :gah:.. :gah:

FKOff Walmart!!! :mad: .. :mad: .. :mad: .. :mad:

People are getting their po cancelled while others are finding them in store wtf lol

About Walmart: ordered their 3.75" exclusive mando w baby yoda and the 3.75" incinerator trooper, and worried about either super damaged items arriving, or flat out canceled ordered.

Their website is a bit of a trainwreck. More 3rd party listings than actual Walmart stuff. News of cancelled items sucks, esp that Super Commando dude.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Not sure if already shared here but found this Christmas tree ornament from Numskull on GeekStore/Amazon and it?s pretty much exactly in scale with the Black Series The Child figure if anyone is interested in recreating that Mudhorn scene.

fc7642d6141891715bb2a5cf05a5ed8c.jpg

9fde64adda6c9e71a8860025fac9d038.jpg

01473a18622554963eb827e9c76ca66e.jpg

....so. like an idiot I keep obsessively checking both my local Wallyworlds for Black Series folks, and honestly.... nothing for months, except for teensy Baby Yoda - and he is adorable, true. But no other Black Series.

Until the other day! When they had about ten of those stupid Holiday troopers. WTAF. And they were just sitting there, too. Yeah.... no thanks, said me and the entire local population.

I was not supposed to get my Beskar Mando until after the first of the year [?] and the other day he moseys up to the house, having been dispatched early by Entertainment Earth. He's pretty cool, too.

I have no Walmart within 20 - 30 min from me, but at times I'm in an area where there are some. Today I stopped at 2. One had not a Star Wars figure to find. The other I find this..

20201111_145506.jpg

Some scum bag bought 4 of the Walmart exclusive Ahsoka Clone Troopers and replaced them with 4 worthless First Order Troopers and returned them. And did the same with 2 Maul Mandalorians by replacing them with 2 worthless Snoke figures. People are such arseholes.. Wanted to tell an employee, but of course non could be found.

I hate Walmart.

*** sorry. Again upside down pictures when I post from my phone.

The trooper swaps make sense but it makes one wonder why anyone would buy TWO Snokes in the first place, let alone one.

I have no Walmart within 20 - 30 min from me, but at times I'm in an area where there are some. Today I stopped at 2. One had not a Star Wars figure to find. The other I find this..

View attachment 499295

Some scum bag bought 4 of the Walmart exclusive Ahsoka Clone Troopers and replaced them with 4 worthless First Order Troopers and returned them. And did the same with 2 Maul Mandalorians by replacing them with 2 worthless Snoke figures. People are such arseholes.. Wanted to tell an employee, but of course non could be found.

I hate Walmart.

*** sorry. Again upside down pictures when I post from my phone.

The employees that accepted the returns really cant see that its a totally different figure on the side of the box?

Have you ever been to a Walmart? They really couldn’t care. I’ve seen some sad swindles and even tried pointing them out only to see them back on the pegs the next day.

Back