Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The End of the Rebellion

yZxm4k2.jpg

Awesome! That’s still one of the best Darth Vader action figures ever made, in any scale. One day I want to get a spare and do a major custom mod to go hyper detailed on the paint job and whatnot.

Thanks! It's absolutely a fantastic figure. The only thing holding it back is the lack of alternate hands like you would get with other brands. And the cape is just TOO MUCH fabric lol. I hope they revisit Vader and give us an ESB/ROTJ version too

Call to Action

bkRfOyD.jpg

The End of the Rebellion

yZxm4k2.jpg

Dammit, ShootingtheGalaxy, your pics are going to end up getting me back into 3.75" and 6" figure collecting. Your photos in both threads are mind-blowing. Absolutely amazing images! Thank you for posting your incredible work, and for reminding me how insanely cool some of these figures can be.

Yeah, that has to be the best pic STG has done. Really epic.

And I always like seeing creations of moments that would have taken place, but we never actually saw them onscreen. Almost like a glimpse of a cut scene.

Hopefully it’s a full on Mando wave.
-Beskar Mando
-Moff Gideon
-Greef Carga
-Kuill
-incinerator Stormtrooper
-Remnant Stormtrooper

Unless they save Kuill for a beast pack with a blurg. Then throw in the Armourer

Back