Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Cool, thanks. That's all I need, another figure to mod... Been modding a lot lately! I'll keep an eye out for deals. Just would prefer to spend around or under retail minus the shipping since all I want from this line are the troopers. Maybe 2 of each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, thanks. That's all I need, another figure to mod... Been modding a lot lately! I'll keep an eye out for deals. Just would prefer to spend around or under retail minus the shipping since all I want from this line are the troopers. Maybe 2 of each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, I'm same. But painting a pauldron's no biggie (and you only need to do one orange.)

I'm thinking of taking a shot at doing some tweaks to the stormie/sandie helmets though. Maybe retouch the eye lenses - something not quite right on these sandie/stormie heads, despite looking so great overall.

Not sure is you'll find one at retail anymore. Even R2 is going for way above retail these days.

I'd never pay 19.99 for that little R2-D2 figure. What a ****ing ripoff.

I'm sure this was discussed to death when it released, but R2 looks really small. Nice looking sculpt though.

Still mulling the Leia Slave from my Jabba - Leia seems to be going on clearance in a few places - but some of these human figs are a big step down from Fett, Biker and stormies. Those three (and sandie obviously) are some of the best and most fun SW collectibles I've ever seen in 20+ years of collecting. Still can't believe I ignored this line for so long. Wish the other 6" figs were as good, but there is some great stuff coming.

Bought both R2 and Pilot Luke for 7,99 at last year's amazon holiday sales. Too bad those weren't around this time. Cheapest I saw was 11,50 for a clone trooper (which I didn't even get).

And yet for some reason I've seen it being scalped for $45

I can't believe anyone would pay $45 for that little piece of ****. Hasbro should have included him in a two pack with C-3PO for $19.99. I would love to get the jerk-off nerd that makes the Star Wars decisions at Hasbro in a room and just beat the living **** out of him.

I can't believe anyone would pay $45 for that little piece of ****. Hasbro should have included him in a two pack with C-3PO for $19.99. I would love to get the jerk-off nerd that makes the Star Wars decisions at Hasbro in a room and just beat the living **** out of him.

Cool story, bro. lol

I think we'll have to wait for SDCC to get a first look at most of TFA figures and other items. We might be teased with preview item(s) at Celebration though.

Sorry don't quite know where to ask this so I'll ask here:

What's the best 3.75 inch Darth Sidious figure?

I always liked the fully sculpted Phantom Menace version the best myself. Though the vintage collection version and Evolutions set figures will give you much more bang for your buck in terms of articulation, accessories, etc..

Oh yeah, without a doubt but I'd be lying if I didn't say I was looking forward to another "Midnight Madness"

Sorry don't quite know where to ask this so I'll ask here:

What's the best 3.75 inch Darth Sidious figure?

I agree with Reefer Shark that none of the later "super-poseable" soft goods Ep III Sidious figures even came close to the original 1999 Episode One Sidious. Best texture on the robe. He can clasp his hands together. He's my favorite. Most older SW figures are dirt cheap anyway so pick up an Ep III Sidious just for the saber and give it to the 1999 figure for the ultimate version.

Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive

The holographic version was cool too, but that was rare....but hell that was "rare" 15 years ago...it's probably worth peanuts now!

I just picked up the NECA 30th anniversary Freddy Kruegar. The detail is outstanding and with the same price point as SWBS 6inch.

Why can't hasbro offer the same quality?

Back