Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Every clone I've seem has had sloppy paint apps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although not popular with most, the figure is pretty nice. I think the glove should be black though and of course no robe is lame.
584c2428c07c44779305b3c373bc1b73.jpg

I like it overall though

b8292a04c7f387839f6740ae594f9109.jpg

Pretty happy with this guy

Went looking last 3 days at the one Walgreens within 50 miles of the next; found three total today: white fett, chewie and black pauldron Sandie - Chewie looks nice in person as does Fett!!!! Retailed for $19.99 EACH which is nice. Figured mark up would be higher. I will need to eat a little crow on Chewie. While the 3 3/4" version has the best likeness, there is an awesome-ness to this chewie that's hard to convey in pics. He's big.....and his bowcaster is intimidating looking

Last edited:

Nice
I have not seen Chewie or Sandy yet.

Nice
I have not seen Chewie or Sandy yet.

Strained a muscle lifting chewie...good luck, he's awesome. Sandy is Sandy with black pauldron - dirt apps identical insofar as smudge spots, but he's less dirty overall. Nice addition to the group!

@Joda76 thanks for the shots man. If I'd reserve more shelf space for this line I'd be inclined to buy Anakin, but so far I'm not gonna. But he's overall one of the better recent releases actually imo.

Luke... I don't know. Thus far Chewie's the only one I'm gonna go out of my way for, the other ones... if I can find them for sale at a cheap deal, nice, if not, not sorry yet.

Guys, reserve judgement on Vader and Luke until you see them in hand. They look a lot better in person.

Went to Walgreens today and found Vader, Jedi Luke, and Proto Fett x2.
Happy hunting!

Attachments

• get-attachment.aspx-2.jpeg
    get-attachment.aspx-2.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 479
  • get-attachment.aspx-3.jpeg
    get-attachment.aspx-3.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 476
  • get-attachment.aspx-4.jpeg
    get-attachment.aspx-4.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 470
  • get-attachment.aspx.jpeg
    get-attachment.aspx.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 474
@Joda76 thanks for the shots man. If I'd reserve more shelf space for this line I'd be inclined to buy Anakin, but so far I'm not gonna. But he's overall one of the better recent releases actually imo.

Luke... I don't know. Thus far Chewie's the only one I'm gonna go out of my way for, the other ones... if I can find them for sale at a cheap deal, nice, if not, not sorry yet.

Your welcome my friend
I took Vader back. His upper body was really loose and was annoying me. I'll wait and find another.
I want Chewie too and think he is going to look great with Han.
Nice shots creighton

I found a stromtrooper in walmart, along with bespin Luke, xwing Luke, Obi Wan aotc, and Han Solo. Checked another walmart and found another stormtrooper, bespin Luke, and Han. These walmarts had nothing last weekend.

Thats crazy because I have a regular Walmart and a Super Walmart all within ten minutes of each other, and I have never seen one 6" Black series figure in either.. ever.. just the 3 3/4"

Its crazy how Han became a peg warmer. He's a great figure.

BTW, the original BS Boba Fett was way harder for me to find in the wild than Proto Fett. I looked for a year only to come up empty handed. I almost resorted to EvilBay.

Its crazy how Han became a peg warmer. He's a great figure.

BTW, the original BS Boba Fett was way harder for me to find in the wild than Proto Fett. I looked for a year only to come up empty handed. I almost resorted to EvilBay.

Han is great, but I didn't pic him until I new for sure there would be a Chewie release 100%. I never saw the regular Fett in the wild, but in my hunt for Walgreens Sand Troopers and a Chewbacca I've seen probably 10 Prototype Fetts. I had to get the regular Fett off ebay.

new 3-inch figures up for preorder at bbts... there is a starkiller listed.

curious-er and curious-er.

Yah, Im pretty sure that's a re-release of the really HTF Vintage series Starkiller. I'll pick one up if I can find it!

Bastila got rereleased too.

Man I'd kill for a variety of EU 6" versions. Revan, Bastila, Malgus, Rex, Fives, regular red ARC trooper (or make it Fordo, whatever) guess plenty would want Starkiller (though not me personally). Hope the people who've kept Star Wars alive through EU content get the same treatment across the board, as apparently the OG Bounty Hunters fanboys are getting during the beginning of this line.

Bastila got rereleased too.

Man I'd kill for a variety of EU 6" versions. Revan, Bastila, Malgus, Rex, Fives, regular red ARC trooper (or make it Fordo, whatever) guess plenty would want Starkiller (though not me personally). Hope the people who've kept Star Wars alive through EU content get the same treatment across the board, as apparently the OG Bounty Hunters fanboys are getting during the beginning of this line.

I would defeinitely be down for some 6" EU figures, and I imagine we'll see some eventually. Though I would prefer stuff from the Dark Horse comics, especially Legacy and Tales of the Jedi, but i don;t those will happen with Dark Horse losing the Star Wars license this year and all.

Back