Hasbro 2008 3-3/4" lineup

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hasbro has really improved, but I'm not interested in a lot of this stuff. And I'd rather spend my money on 1/6 pieces.

For the scale, they do Fetts well - of course, I had to make the helmets actually fit first....:rolleyes:

100_0211.jpg

Hasbro loves normal sized heads with small helmets - but once 'corrected' the set does looks pretty cool!

Now then-- no way these are repaints...:lol

IMG_1607.JPG

Glad the completist in me isn't collecting this stuff anymore.

When I saw this pic last night, it really pissed me off. Purple Dengar and repainted Jango....****! What's worse, this is Lucas approved. I mean, Purple Dengar - that's like us getting a white Vader.....oh, wait!!!! Hasbro just needs to slap a sticker on the front 'Sucker approved'

Matt what'd you do to fix the fit of the helmets?

Since the noses stick through the small helmets, I swapped the included Jango head with a Cody one - I had an extra - while that head is quite undersized, you can have the helmet look much more natural,

As for the Boba one: since I liked the white head stocking that covers the whole head/neck (kinda like the removable helmet Stormtrooper from last year), I just shaved the whole face off...since ESB never showed his face, I was cool with the 'sacrifice'

When Hasbro makes a cool fig, they really do sometimes, but I am glad I throw my extra little parts in a box...they come in handy for stuff like this

What gets me about the Jango is the holster - this set does NOT include the leg straps that would go around the legs, HOWEVER, there is a removable armor Jango that has the holster with straps! Totally weird why they did this, unless they were concerned it would limit movement!

Last edited:
I made a conscious departure from Hasbro around the time of Jedi Luke for various reasons but I will admit the Clone Wars stuff has me intrigued. I loved Grendy's stuff but the new CGI style really has me interested. I just may go back into the 3 3/4 style for that line alone.

I'm psyched to be getting Imperial Knights in any scale. I love that design.

If SS or Medi ever made a 1/6th version, I'd be all over that.

Back