Has anyone noticed......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theverse

Freaked Out
Reaction score
On SS homepage, when you check out the Star Wars section, on the right of the screen there are all the SW pre-orders that have been had thus far. Well, anyone notice that Kit Fisto isn't located on the page anywhere, and he's been long sold out. Hmmmmmm, maybe this is a clue, possibly the SDCC Ex. is Smiling Kit Fisto, I wouldn't mind this, though Sith Eyes Anakin would be pretty neat. Just my little ramble, seeing as I don't post much as it is.........lets open this for discussion........
theverse

WHy would that lead you to believe kit fisto would be the SDCC exclusive? I dont see the correlation.

Sith Ani seems like a more marketable SDCC exclusive. It's actually a whole different character.

Your detective skills do need some work... :rolleyes:

It could be a clue that you need to get away from your screen one in a while :D ;).....

It was late last night, through my keen intelect I was able to figure out not a darn thing, oh well, I can't really back this one up, it was merely a late night thought.............this is what happens when you deprive yourself of sleep......

theverse said:
On SS homepage, when you check out the Star Wars section, on the right of the screen there are all the SW pre-orders that have been had thus far. Well, anyone notice that Kit Fisto isn't located on the page anywhere, and he's been long sold out. Hmmmmmm, maybe this is a clue, possibly the SDCC Ex. is Smiling Kit Fisto, I wouldn't mind this, though Sith Eyes Anakin would be pretty neat. Just my little ramble, seeing as I don't post much as it is.........lets open this for discussion........
theverse

Heh - or a mistake on my part! :p

ooo - cool new ape related icons:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

People are getting all worked up over Sith Eyes. What it really turn out to be a Kit Fisto with a extra hand or something.

Regardless if a smiling Kit Fisto, and a Anakin with sith eyes (which I agree, should be called Darth Vader) are cool enough to be the SDCC Exclusives, there is a cool way to bring both as SDCC Exclusives. In stead of offering complete 12" figures, SSC could offer just the interchangeable heads of these two, in a neat SDCC box. Except for the heads, everything stays the same anyway, right? The cloths, the lightsabers, ... That way, collectors could choose which head they want to use for their figure. And if someone really wants to display both versions, a 'good' Anakin and a 'Sith' Anakin for instance, well they better get on the wait list for an extra Anakin! I agree, this thought is not entirely serious, but if it were easy to switch heads on these 12" figures, this concept perhaps would work.
Personally I find yellow eyes and a smile a bit to insignificant to be SDCC Exclusives. I'd like to see something more radical. For instance, Anakin, the way he was left behind by Obi-Wan on Mustafar: helpless, scared and full of hate. ES 1000 to 1500.
An other superb SDCC Exclusive would be Jar Jar, like Viking28 suggests. Jar Jar has always been a controversial character. Making him the SDCC Exclusive would again provoke a controversy:
- Most people would not approve, giving SSC a really, really hard time.
- Jar Jar lovers would be pleased because they finally got their 12" Jar Jar.
- Hated Jar Jar would possibly become the most valuable and sought after 12" figure of the complete SW line (quite contradictory, ain't it?).

Jar Jar is from a Galaxy far, far away, and he's also far from being my favorite SW character, but I wouldn't mind a 12" Jar Jar in Senator outfit at all. So let's get it over with, and make him the SDCC Exclusive! Or not?

I thought SSC let it be known that the SDCC exclusive would be a revision of an existing figure.

jlcmsu said:
Chris I thought it was Dusty's fault? :p

Oh, no no no, it's still Chris' fault... it's just you have to tell *me* all your problems instead of telling him now :monkey3 I have a nice psychologist's couch in my office waiting... let's talk about your childhood, hmmm? :monkey1

SideshowDusty said:
Oh, no no no, it's still Chris' fault... it's just you have to tell *me* all your problems instead of telling him now :monkey3 I have a nice psychologist's couch in my office waiting... let's talk about your childhood, hmmm? :monkey1

I got ya. I get confused sometimes. :monkey5

Well, let me sit down and get started. There was this one time at band camp. :monkey3

Back