Has anyone in the US got a shipping notice for Darla?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't sweat it, Firefly Flanatic. As I mentioned, above, I haven't received my notice for Excl. Darla, either.

Shipping seems to be erratic at best, lately — just ask anyone who ordered a Jedi Luke.

vmprdrl.jpg

Still no Darla notices, but no Kurgan notice either. I would imagine things are all akimbo given the move, and I would think that Luke is a priority to kick off the new SW line.

I got my notice for both Darlas.I'm lucky,they are coming together in one package and will be here next Wednesday!!!:banana :banana :banana

Yep, Sideshow must hate me, they shipped out Kurgan today. Sideshow has consolidated my Freddy Vs. Jason figures & Modern Duncan and Connor figures into respective double packs but I think they where on single orders.
I hope they organize themselves a bit better in the future.

Received Luke yesterday and just got notice for the Darlas. Looks like they're coming together. No notice yet for Kurgan or PF Obi though.

Got my notice today for Darlas and it looks like they are travelling together. I should have them by Thursday of next week. Wednesday is the only day I don't have toys scheduled to arrive yet, Sheeesh!:google

Well this is strange, I have the exclusive Darla coming tomorrow, but the tracking email from Fed Ex says it is still stuck in LA. but I just checked my regular Darla tracking email and noticed she's scheduled to arrive tomorrow too. And that one is clearly in route and on schedule. So I might have actually got both Darlas together but I think I've been billed for two separate shipments and Sideshow got the weight wrong. Or, My exclusive is lost in LA Hell. :confused:

Darlas' in the hizzous! Both shipped together - one with his brown shipping carton the other without. And a new catalog - shrink wrapped even!

So Darla -

Very nice! I only opened the red one, but the costuming is excellent. Given that she has 2 guns it's a bit odd that she only has one trigger hand, but she can hold the other gun okay anyway. I think it's better this way because a non-trigger hand gives her more display opportunities.

I like the head sculpt, although I can see how it may not be everyone's favorite expression. I'd like to see more teeth and it does only look great from a couple of angles (neither of which is straight on). But from slightly above, she's great.

Darklord Dave said:
Darlas' in the hizzous! Both shipped together - one with his brown shipping carton the other without. And a new catalog - shrink wrapped even!

So Darla -

Very nice! I only opened the red one, but the costuming is excellent. Given that she has 2 guns it's a bit odd that she only has one trigger hand, but she can hold the other gun okay anyway. I think it's better this way because a non-trigger hand gives her more display opportunities.

I like the head sculpt, although I can see how it may not be everyone's favorite expression. I'd like to see more teeth and it does only look great from a couple of angles (neither of which is straight on). But from slightly above, she's great.

I'm so jealous!! I still haven't gotten notice that mine is even coming and you have yours! The way you described how she looks good with the head tilted down a bit is how I was planning on posing mine! Can't wait to get it. Are you going to post any pictures?

Got mine today! I got the "blue" Darla, although I hope to get "red" Darla on the 2ndary market at some point. I like her! Looks great! :D

I just got my two Darlas; it turns out that Sideshow shipped them separately on two different days, Fed Ex didn't update their tracking info until the last minute, and they both arrived on the same truck. I still don't know why Sideshow shipped them separately.

looking at them, I still like the Blue schoolgirl costume more then the red. The head sculpts look good to me, her chin might be a little too long and the crown of her head looks a little too high but I still like the sculpt for some reason. The thing I like the least is SSC painted her eyes too small and looking up, it gives her a possessed by the devil appearance. I'm quite happy with the way the entire figure turned out. Now I have to figure out which do I open and which to keep boxed (I'll probably open the blue one).
I also got a new catalog with the regular version, it looks great, Sideshow did an excellent job on this one! :clap

Back