Has anyone done the MacManus brothers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damagecase

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has done 1/6 scale heads for Connor and Murphy MacManus? If not, why? I would expect a pretty large demand for them.:cuckoo:

i dont see whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you would think that!

i certainly would have NO use for them! who the hell are they anyway? were they from a movie!?!?!

clearly! i dont even know who they are! pffffft what a waste!

im all for getting a group together who want them done...i never thought there would be enough interest but that would be a dream duo for me...premium format would be better but that will never happen

I mean we got figs from"Enemy a the Gate." I mean there are enough talent sculpters out there, it just seems so strange that we don't have at least head sculpts of these two, maybe even Noah and Rock...

id be down only things wed have to have made custom are the peecoats....the rest is cake....even the necklaces

im doing a micheal corleone custom sculpt now with erick sosa if there was enough interest id get these done to...

Alright damn it. I'm tired of waiting so I ordered the clothes and two trutype narrow shouldered bodies. I'll try and keep updates as I go.

hahaha cant wait to see what it looks like....maybe we can talk about doing it together atleast if it doesn do well we would only be half hurting! lol

Back