Has anyone dealt with MarvelToyz.Com??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, what is the deal with the prices? Unless I'm missing something, they're all way too low.

i think they had to put something, but if you look below the items, most say contact for a price.

The low prices may just be place holders or deposits. Call to order? One still needs to consider location and payment method though. It's too risky in my opinion.

QFT :lecture :lecture
I've been buying from Mike for many years and not only is he a perfect businessman he is a great guy too :rock
I cannot recommend him highly enough :duff
x :peace

Totally agree :), Mike is very friendly and helpful. He helped me even when I didn't have a credit card or paypal account, not many others would even try doing that. He became a friend.

The low prices may just be place holders or deposits. Call to order? One still needs to consider location and payment method though. It's too risky in my opinion.

I thought about the deposit thing, but they have certain items in-stock that are 28.88, and other thing for pre-order that are full price.

I thought about the deposit thing, but they have certain items in-stock that are 28.88, and other thing for pre-order that are full price.

True. To me, a legit business shouldn't have questionable pricing.

I'm sure all dealers mentioned are pretty good. I think at the end of the day, it all boils down to which dealer is nearer to you.

I've dealt with marveltoyz (amin ko) for a few times for the HT stuffs, and was kind enough to replace my broken godfather's leg. But of course, ^^^^ do happen sometimes, and the other one has a broken leg as well, that's why I took it up to HT. Luckily they are willing to send me a replacement.

An update for anyone considering buying from these guys.
I took the plunge and bought a $1600 item which i had to pay for via Bank Transfer. They notified me within 3 days to confirm receipt of the money, and that the item was ready for shipping. Their email replies are fast and up to date, i can not fault them at all,
thanks Amin and Co, a pleasure to buy from!!

Back