Has anybody used Urban Samurai Hobbies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cplhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was thinking of placing an order with them and I was wondering if anybody and any good or bad experiences with them.

Thanks so much!

I have placed several orders with them over the past two years. If you are in the States, then they ship stuff USPS at the border, not by Canada Post.

Purchased many figures from Spencer, he runs a tight ship, good prices. Your in Canada, so be prepared to pay H.S.T./G.S.T. otherwise no problems. He has a bricks and mortar shop in Coquitlam, BC and is looking to expand to a larger space.

I've bought and traded thousands of dollars of stuff to USH. Every transaction is flawless.

You may have to wait a bit for figures, but the flat rate shipping and the pre-order discount makes it worth it.

Yup, I get all my HT pre-orders in with Spencer at USH. Being in Canada, I just find it the best value. Flat-rate shipping on figs and GST still comes to cheaper than shipped from the US...and then if you end up getting import taxes on that stuff from the US, forget about it!

Plus Spencer gets the pre-orders up for 10% off retail (unlike, ahem Toys2)...and Spence has a loyalty rewards program and topnotch communication. It's all win IMO.

But yeah, since he gets his stuff from SS, you have to be patient. That's no biggie for me considering the savings. :hi5:

I've made one order from them but I haven't seen any rewards points...does anyone know where to look for them and what they're worth?

Bump to an old thread. For you guys who have purchased through Urban Samurai, how much of a lagg between when Sideshow ships to when Urban Samurai ships? I ask because I have Hot Toys R2D2 on order and I was expecting a shipping notification already since Sideshow has been shipping for a couple of weeks now.

Thanks

Back