Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After two days of downloading and figuring out how to stream from the desktop to my TV in relative HD, I finally watched A New Hope as I remembered it. What a treat! I guess in the next week or two, I'll d/l ESB and ROTJ. I need to figure out how to burn to bluray.

After two days of downloading and figuring out how to stream from the desktop to my TV in relative HD, I finally watched A New Hope as I remembered it. What a treat! I guess in the next week or two, I'll d/l ESB and ROTJ. I need to figure out how to burn to bluray.

I have all my stuff on my Plex Media server. So convenient. Stream to all my tvs through Chromecast.

I actually watched it off of an external hard drive by streaming my desktop in the office to my den down the hall through Steam link, so it sounds like a similar process. I'm sure the wifi diminishes the picture quality somewhat, but it still looks a million times better than my old VHS tape did!

I actually watched it off of an external hard drive by streaming my desktop in the office to my den down the hall through Steam link, so it sounds like a similar process. I'm sure the wifi diminishes the picture quality somewhat, but it still looks a million times better than my old VHS tape did!

Or any Prequel synthetic boring-fest.

I like the added scene in ANH where the Facon lifts off from Mos Eisley. Am I bad?

Scenes like that aren't the problem with the special editions. It's the adding of tons of background CGI for no reason and changing scenes so that the characters are so fundamentally changed so they are no longer the character they were before the changes. (Han Solo)

Scenes like that aren't the problem with the special editions. It's the adding of tons of background CGI for no reason and changing scenes so that the characters are so fundamentally changed so they are no longer the character they were before the changes. (Han Solo)

Yep ...

I hope some day a technology exists that allows you to customize the exact version you would like to see. Han shoots first. No chewbacca Tarzan yell. No "noooo". Original Max Rebo Oola/Rancor scene. Original Fett voice.

All current orders have been shipped.

If there is anyone in need, now is the time.
I think this might be the last hurrah once this spindle of blanks is done.

:panic:

Hmm, I still need to grab a RotJ Harmy to complete the set. What is the latest version offered?

Back